sennheiser hd 560s settings
Jul 22, 2021 at 12:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

striker333

New Head-Fier
hi guys . I have just bought 560s and I do like it .the sound is good at least better than my previous headphone this is my first time to buy entry level audiophile headphone . the bass is so nice for me I don't know why some ppl complain about lack of bass this headphone is far from bass lacking its bass is so good . I am using sound blaster z with this headphone I tried almost all the settings and tried 3rd parties programs like Dolby atmos and apo eq and hesuvi . and I think the best settings for me is all off except maybe using sound blaster z surround at default value .the problem is with this settings which I use the sound is low but some frequencies is so high specially in games like apex legends the gun fire is too loud and steps isn't as loud i cant handle the sound no way to handle it cuz gonna damage ears and if I used the smart volume at normal or night or loud it change the headphone signature I mean the sound not clear as making those option off and by the way using smart volume make the headphone loud even at 30% and make frequencies balanced but makes imaging and sound stage worse so any solution or idea to fix this and thx in advance and sorry about my English ,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back