Sennheiser hd 518 "problem"???
Oct 31, 2012 at 6:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Heprer

New Head-Fier
Hi ! I''ve recently bought a pair of Sennheiser hd 518 and i've noticed that the headband adjustment just doesn't give me enough feedback i seldom find myself looking at them to make them equal (l&r), Before this headphones i used to listen to Sennheiser hd 201 and the difference in feedback between hd 210 and hd 518 it's big. So any of you who have a pair of Sennheiser hd518 please tell me if this is normal, because to me it feels kinda cheap.

Nov 9, 2012 at 6:59 PM Post #4 of 5
Quote:
Hi ! I''ve recently bought a pair of Sennheiser hd 518 and i've noticed that the headband adjustment just doesn't give me enough feedback i seldom find myself looking at them to make them equal (l&r), Before this headphones i used to listen to Sennheiser hd 201 and the difference in feedback between hd 210 and hd 518 it's big. So any of you who have a pair of Sennheiser hd518 please tell me if this is normal, because to me it feels kinda cheap.

I own the HD 518.  I think what you describe is normal.

Nov 11, 2012 at 6:08 AM Post #5 of 5
Thanks for the reply!
For those who want to buy the headphones they sound very good the comfort is again good but when it comes to the headband adjustment in size they are awful ( at least for persons like me with ocd )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back