Sennheiser HD-497 & HeadRoom Little:Excellent Match!!
Sep 19, 2002 at 4:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Magic77

500+ Head-Fier
I just picked up a pair of Sennheiser HD-497's yesterday, and, WOW!! These sound absolutely incredible with my HeadRoom Little.

I saw that HeadRoom highly recommends these, and I have to agree, that for the price they are exceptionally good!!

I'm not a good "Review" guy, but; if you have the Little, go and get yourself a pair of HD-497's.

Sep 19, 2002 at 10:20 PM Post #2 of 6
I don't have an amp, but I do have the HD 497s... I agree, they do sound incredible! Do they fit you okay? Mine fit me now, but wow did I have to stretch them.
eek.gif

Sep 20, 2002 at 4:52 AM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by Steve999
I don't have an amp, but I do have the HD 497s... I agree, they do sound incredible! Do they fit you okay? Mine fit me now, but wow did I have to stretch them.
eek.gif

Yes, they do seem to fit comfortable, I did not have a problem with that.

I'm really impressed with the HD497's. They have got to be one of the best values for their price.

Sep 20, 2002 at 9:29 PM Post #4 of 6
I'm about to purchase the 497s... I'm just trying to decide whether or not to get the AirHead to drive them. The 497s run fine without an amp, but I've heard that they're even better with one... what do you folks think?

Sep 21, 2002 at 4:01 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by Cap'n Dan
I'm about to purchase the 497s... I'm just trying to decide whether or not to get the AirHead to drive them. The 497s run fine without an amp, but I've heard that they're even better with one... what do you folks think?

I'm sure if you get the AirHead they will sound even better!! They sound incredible with my HeadRoom Little, which is HeadRoom's least expensive Home Amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back