Sennheiser HD-280 PRO vs V-MODA Crossfade LP ?
Aug 19, 2013 at 2:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

alexistukuv

New Head-Fier
Hi,

I quickly and mistakenly ordered the RS 120 due to the huge amount of the reviews.. not only that, I thought
the headphones have a 3.5 stereo jack so I can take them outdoor, only to realize they don't work without
their charging cradle LOL .xD

So now I'm gonna order again :\ but I'm not sure which headphones to buy!! I narrowed my choices to these two:- 

Sennheiser HD-280 PRO
V-MODA Crossfade LP

which of these two do you think is better in terms of bass, sound detail and clarity? -I don't like TOO much bass,
I do like it but not that level that gives you a headache . feel free to suggest other models or brands but I prefer
from one of the two brands I mentioned above.

My genre is mostly Rock :D and I prefer closed to isolate noise . I'm gonna use it often outdoor with my Galaxy S4
so I'd like to note that the headphones should have a 3.5 stereo jack... my cousin ordered the HD 598 (which is out of my
budget now) then he found that it's 6.3 jack plug, he couldn't use it with his Galaxy note at first..  then he did using an adapter, resulting in a VERY LOW sound!! 

My budget is $100-150

Hope you help me decide..... THANKS!!!

Aug 19, 2013 at 9:33 PM Post #4 of 5
personally I'd pick the senns. In my opinion they sound better and are a little less muddy than the vmoda crossfades. The crossfades might be slightly more durable though.

Aug 20, 2013 at 9:55 AM Post #5 of 5
Thanks, actually I'm gonna go for the Momentum (over ears) for its built and sound quality. I've seen a lot of reviews and it seems that everyone likes it! I was thinking about getting the smaller on-ear version but I'm worried about the isolating. The over ears is really expensive but I think it's worth every penny and I'll extend my budget for it...

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back