Sennheiser Hd-25 Aluminum vs. V-Moda XS
Jun 9, 2014 at 4:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

EkehMayu

New Head-Fier
I realize there is a 100 dollar difference.
The V-Moda XS seems to be really well-received by a general audience, yet there's hardly anything for the aluminum out there.

I was hoping to hear anyone's opinions or impressions that have heard both.

I am getting this for my girlfriend, whom will mostly be using it on a PC soundcard, laptop/ipad, or phone.

Jun 15, 2014 at 1:57 PM Post #2 of 3
Sq wise I'd say the Senns take the lead. However, things like comfort, design, even cable length, I'd have to give to the V-Modas. In pure opinion, I suggest you give the V-Modas as the gift. They are more likely to be appreciated

To add, although I haven't heard these myself, the Beyerdynamic T51p seems like a possibility.

Feb 28, 2016 at 9:30 PM Post #3 of 3
  Sq wise I'd say the Senns take the lead. However, things like comfort, design, even cable length, I'd have to give to the V-Modas. In pure opinion, I suggest you give the V-Modas as the gift. They are more likely to be appreciated

To add, although I haven't heard these myself, the Beyerdynamic T51p seems like a possibility.

I would agree with this as well. The Aluminium's are Audiophile grade headphones. The XS are mid-fi but exceed the Alu's with the qualities that maricius stated above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back