Sennheiser Giving Away Headphones on Facebook
Aug 13, 2009 at 7:26 PM Post #19 of 31
With this thread, it's good to know that the free headphones now will go to someone who already has a collection of minimum 5 cans each.
biggrin.gif

Aug 13, 2009 at 9:41 PM Post #22 of 31
I became a fan. Maybe I'll win... yeah right. lol

Aug 14, 2009 at 3:36 AM Post #23 of 31
Ear buds, come on! The picture shows what appears to be an HD 238. Give those out!

I'll take them though.

Aug 14, 2009 at 5:03 AM Post #25 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by From Sennheiser Facebook Group Page:

PRIZES

4.There will be a total of one hundred and five (105) prizes awarded consisting of 1 set of MX L560-R headphones over the contest period.

bummer...I was hoping for the HD238. I guess it makes sense though. Give the cheaper ones away in hopes of us continually upgrading in the future.

Aug 14, 2009 at 6:35 AM Post #27 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's not enough to get me to sign up for Facebook.

Lol, most definitely! I have not and will not sign up for any social network site...what am I 14? Am I so insecure I want strangers or "e-friends" to know everything about me and what I'm doing every minute because I'm just sooo interesting and cool that I've got to show myself off to the world?

(No offense to the regular people who use these sites, but I still don't see the point. Reconnecting with old friends? No, there was a good reason I disconnected from them in the first place and I really don't need them finding out my location, address, and phone number!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by DefectiveAudioComponent /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's not enough for me to become an American citizen.

Again, lol (and yea I don't like to use that, but oh well). Although the US isn't so bad (it's the people that make it bad in some areas!), I stayed in Canada for over 2 weeks (Brantford Ontario) and loved it. In fact, I just might sign up on FaceBook if it would make me a Canadian citizen!

Aug 14, 2009 at 4:56 PM Post #29 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by franklevinson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I guarantee they are giving away something in the HD series.

Dangerous guarantee, because their rules are pretty clear about that not happening…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back