Sennheiser CX95 vs Super fi 3 vs Klipsch Custom 2
Dec 3, 2008 at 8:04 PM Post #31 of 35
that's why I thought, but decided to give a try.

I do actually like the C2s over the 082s after some deep listening, it's just the highs that bothers me. Maybe I am spoiled by the AD700, CD380 and EX082. So I might keep it or try the ultimate ears super fi 3.

Dec 3, 2008 at 9:45 PM Post #32 of 35
I am returning the C2s tomorrow.

I mean, I am not exactly 100% happy with them, and the lack of highs really bothers me tbh.

I guess I'm stuck with the EX082 (which I love atm), or I can risk again and get the Super.Fi 3.

PS: I can't believe how good the EX082 really are. I now appreciate it's sound quality far more than before tbh.

Dec 4, 2008 at 8:48 AM Post #34 of 35
i can tell you honestly that the superfi.3 is not worth buying... i have enjoyed listening to it with some music and it's not entirely bad but it has one major flaw... it has little to no bass... some people may tell you otherwise and saying that the bass is definitely there ... yea well they are right but "there" doesn't really do it... the bass sounds more like mids and it has no thud to it at all

Dec 4, 2008 at 1:38 PM Post #35 of 35
I was sooo looking forward to be blown away by the C2s, oh well.

robinclp, I am aware of the bass issue, but I am more concerned about the highs because on the spec sheet, the quoted maximum frequency response is 13Khz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back