Senn 650--Reputable Vendors & Good Price
Jun 27, 2007 at 4:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

ldj325

500+ Head-Fier
I am looking to add the Senn 650 to my stable of balanced headphones.
Does anyone know of a good, low price vendor--especially an authorized dealer.

Also does anyone have any experience with this e-Bay vendor Electronuus
http://myworld.ebay.com/electronuus ? They've got a good price on the 650s, but I want to make sure they are reputable and that I would get a genuine Senn 650. Their feedback says it is 99.9 % positive, but I know that the feedback can be manipulated.

Also if anyone has any other "heads up" or tips for determining if an e-Bay dealer is reputable and/or making sure a 650 is really a 650 (I've heard there is a knock off market), this would be appreciated.

Jun 27, 2007 at 5:11 AM Post #2 of 10
I got mine from TTVJ for $329 (plus shipping) using the "Send me the TTVJ Price!" feature. Not the lowest IIRC but at least I supported a sponsor.
wink.gif

http://www.ttvj.com/index.php?main_p...roducts_id=208

Jun 27, 2007 at 6:45 AM Post #4 of 10
if you don't want to use any of the head-fi sponsors you could look into j&r and b&h photo. else buy a set from the fs forum here (i may have a set available in the foreseeable future).

Jul 6, 2007 at 7:43 AM Post #5 of 10
Thanks all,

I went with Headroom--needed to pay Tyll back for some "100" year old burbon.
icon10.gif

Jul 6, 2007 at 7:45 AM Post #6 of 10
There is a guy on eBay that I have got all of my Senns from, and my E500s. His username is Brianf. He will match the lowest market price for new, and he is a authorized dealer.

Jul 6, 2007 at 8:02 AM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by ldj325 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am looking to add the Senn 650 to my stable of balanced headphones.
Does anyone know of a good, low price vendor--especially an authorized dealer.

Also does anyone have any experience with this e-Bay vendor Electronuus
http://myworld.ebay.com/electronuus ? They've got a good price on the 650s, but I want to make sure they are reputable and that I would get a genuine Senn 650. Their feedback says it is 99.9 % positive, but I know that the feedback can be manipulated.

Also if anyone has any other "heads up" or tips for determining if an e-Bay dealer is reputable and/or making sure a 650 is really a 650 (I've heard there is a knock off market), this would be appreciated.

I got mine from them, everything went well

Jul 6, 2007 at 8:14 AM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rise To The Top /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There is a guy on eBay that I have got all of my Senns from, and my E500s. His username is Brianf. He will match the lowest market price for new, and he is a authorized dealer.

I buy my weed from that guy.

Jul 6, 2007 at 8:16 AM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I buy my weed from that guy.

Thread smash, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back