Send a prayer or hope for Ray Samuel's father.
Feb 28, 2008 at 4:03 AM Post #48 of 61
Very sorry for your loss, Ray. I am sure your father is in a better place and more at peace than being tied to machines.

Best wishes to you and your family in a difficult time.

Al

Feb 28, 2008 at 4:04 AM Post #49 of 61
Sorry to hear of your loss, Ray. My condolences to your entire family.

I often think of the "older generation" and fondly remember my grandfather, for the fair and decent person he was. So many of my values, especially in how I interact and deal with others, came from him.

I have seen the honor and pride in your work, and love for your family; and I can guess where those values came from....

May your memories live on forever.

Feb 28, 2008 at 4:07 AM Post #50 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1117 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't know you personally, but from what I have read in this forum the last couple of years, he did a heck of a job raising his son.

X2

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yesterday the doctors decided to remove all the machines that were hooked to my dad's body. They were keeping him alive but with no improvement, he has been sufferring for good 2 weeks so far, with massisve heart attack & many organs in his body start to fail.
Last night around 2:00 AM, my dad passed away......
Thanks for your prayers & well wishes.
Ray Samuels

Ray,

I, too, am deeply sorry to hear of your dad's passing and can fully empathise with that difficult time when nothing improves, even with the machines.

As others have said and implied, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.

Ian.

Feb 28, 2008 at 4:26 AM Post #51 of 61
Sorry about your loss Ray, me as well lost my father a few years back, and trust me that I miss him everyday...but there is point in life while you have to give up and stop fighting, that's life, trust God...Sorry for the loss, my condolences to all your family...

Feb 28, 2008 at 4:31 AM Post #52 of 61
Ray, you and your family have my deepest condolences on the loss of your father.

Feb 28, 2008 at 5:24 AM Post #53 of 61
Ray,

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your father. There are never any words truly adequate for a tragedy such as this, but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Jeff

Feb 28, 2008 at 7:10 AM Post #54 of 61
My heart goes out to Ray and his family.

I dont think death is an end,but a small part of a long journey.

Feb 29, 2008 at 8:25 AM Post #56 of 61
I don't know you personally Ray, but you and your family will be in my prayers.

God Bless.

Feb 29, 2008 at 11:00 AM Post #57 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yesterday the doctors decided to remove all the machines that were hooked to my dad's body. They were keeping him alive but with no improvement, he has been sufferring for good 2 weeks so far, with massisve heart attack & many organs in his body start to fail.
Last night around 2:00 AM, my dad passed away......
Thanks for your prayers & well wishes.
Ray Samuels

I'm so sorry, I've never lost anyone important, but I can imagine what it would be like.

Feb 29, 2008 at 6:06 PM Post #58 of 61
My condolences Ray, I can't imagine how tough it must be for you and your family right now. You have good thoughts and well wishes coming from the East Coast for you as we speak.

Feb 29, 2008 at 6:25 PM Post #59 of 61
My condolences Ray, I am sure that your extended Head-Fi family will hold you near to our hearts these coming days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back