Semi-noob needing some advice for moving into speaker territory (perhaps the Audioengine A2+s)
Jul 29, 2014 at 2:49 PM Post #17 of 19
As an alternative to the Rokit 5s, also look into the JBL LSR 305s. Since they were released last fall, they have been getting a lot of love as best sound in powered studio monitors at that price point. Do some searching for reviews and discussion on the Internet, and you'll see what I mean.

Either one will be a much better sounding speaker. I'm sure you'll enjoy them :)

Jul 29, 2014 at 2:53 PM Post #18 of 19
As an alternative to the Rokit 5s, also look into the JBL LSR 305s. Since they were released last fall, they have been getting a lot of love as best sound in powered studio monitors at that price point. Do some searching for reviews and discussion on the Internet, and you'll see what I mean.

Either one will be a much better sounding speaker. I'm sure you'll enjoy them :)

Oh yeah I've heard good things about those, well I'll definitely check out my options. Thanks for your time!

Jul 30, 2014 at 2:36 AM Post #19 of 19
Quick add-on question about cables.  Can I connect my NFB 12 with the JBLs just with this: http://www.amazon.com/Hosa-Cable-CPR202-Dual-Inch/dp/B000068O17/ref=pd_tcs_compl_MI_6?ie=UTF8&refRID=02K22F2NGAACTFWCMCRR  Still a noob with balanced vs. unbalanced connections, but I thought you couldn't plug from an RCA into a balanced input, but I could be TOTALLY wrong.  Any help would be great.  Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back