Seiun Players
Feb 18, 2017 at 11:32 AM Post #76 of 87
Hey guys, it was a tough decision but we've been waiting for the Seiun Products for awhile. Last night I contacted them on cancelling and getting a refund. Cyberdrive said they will only refund 90% of my money within 45-60 days. It's starting to feel like they used this campaign as a loan but instead of paying us interest they're keeping a little for themselves.

Feb 18, 2017 at 12:26 PM Post #77 of 87
Hey guys, it was a tough decision but we've been waiting for the Seiun Products for awhile. Last night I contacted them on cancelling and getting a refund. Cyberdrive said they will only refund 90% of my money within 45-60 days. It's starting to feel like they used this campaign as a loan but instead of paying us interest they're keeping a little for themselves.

Unfortunately the 10% is the Indiegogo processing fee - they don't have it to give back. Not impressed with the way they have (or in fact haven't) run this campaign, but at least on that they seem to be telling the truth.

Feb 18, 2017 at 1:11 PM Post #78 of 87
Unfortunately the 10% is the Indiegogo processing fee - they don't have it to give back. Not impressed with the way they have (or in fact haven't) run this campaign, but at least on that they seem to be telling the truth.

I also asked for a refund. The request is forwarded to the "accountin dept" and they do not know how long it will take, since it is done by that "accounting dpt."

Also I lost that 10 %, but I guess this is applies to all Indiegogo campaigns.

Aug 7, 2017 at 4:53 AM Post #79 of 87
Aren't there any judicial grounds to sue them? I'm really in the mood now.

Aug 7, 2017 at 7:20 AM Post #80 of 87
At this point, I genuinely think there isn't much that anyone can do to affect their delivery schedule. I've written these things off in my head, so if anything does ever arrive it will be a pleasant surprise.

I'm willing to give the technology the benefit of the doubt if it ever did arrive, but as far as the company is concerned, I'd never recommend them to anyone for anything. Worst and least transparent customer service I've ever seen.

Aug 7, 2017 at 12:11 PM Post #81 of 87
After waiting over a year I requested to cancel my $100 pledge. They told me their accounting department will take up to 90-days for a refund. It's been well over 90 days and I contacted them again and they just said they will get to my refund as soon as possible.

Aug 26, 2017 at 10:22 AM Post #82 of 87
They updated again their delivery "record"... mid sept for the PHA and 30-45 day after for the ProX...
Should the PHA ever arrive... it might still be a valid DAC (even if the 9018 isnt anymore produced), while the ProX... mmmh...

Aug 27, 2017 at 8:37 AM Post #83 of 87
They updated again their delivery "record"... mid sept for the PHA and 30-45 day after for the ProX...
Should the PHA ever arrive... it might still be a valid DAC (even if the 9018 isnt anymore produced), while the ProX... mmmh...
DAC/amp with similar specs are on sale now (Massdrop, Amazon etc...), and there's a better chance to actually receive something.

The best we'll get is PHA enclosure, from what we've been shown.
As a R&D person, I would have produced the electronics first (essential part), and the enclosure last (to accomodate any change to the electronics that always happens during final design, because s**t does happen). A testament to their amateurism.

Sep 8, 2017 at 12:49 PM Post #84 of 87
After waiting over a year I requested to cancel my $100 pledge. They told me their accounting department will take up to 90-days for a refund. It's been well over 90 days and I contacted them again and they just said they will get to my refund as soon as possible.
Hey guys, took 6 months but my $90 refund was finally received from Cyberdrive. I wish the best of luck to their backers.

Sep 13, 2017 at 6:28 AM Post #86 of 87
Dec 20, 2017 at 5:18 AM Post #87 of 87
So am I brother... so am I...

Not any more. I requested a refund a few days ago and haven't heard anything from them so far. I'm done with this. Good luck to those that keep faith!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back