Seiun Players
Nov 20, 2015 at 2:10 AM Post #46 of 87
I'm hoping someone will be able to help me out a bit here.  In the AMA tonite, Cyberdrive posted that the output impedance for the prototype was 4.7 ohms in response to a question re: headphone out impedance on the ProX/Pro...  Believe me, I really don't know what this means, but it appears a bit high compared to other current DAPs like the FiiOX5 (<0.2 ohms), the FiiO X7 (<0.5 ohms), and the specs listed for the Geek Wave (0.47 ohms).  Is this a good thing and what does this translate to in terms of IEM use with the Pro players.  Thanks. (the exact quote by CD was " The output impedance on our current prototype board is 4.7Ω")

Nov 20, 2015 at 5:17 AM Post #47 of 87
Hello All!

Here are some fresh renders of the Seiun Pro / PRO X! http://imgur.com/a/Q3RS5

There's also a drawing of how the PHA and PRO X fit together. (We'll have renders of the PHA on Monday!)

Also we'll be getting our first samples of the cases next week too!

Cheers!

Nov 26, 2015 at 2:54 AM Post #50 of 87
Hello All!

Here is the link to the newest chat log! Courtesy of Narris!
http://pastebin.com/iTJKZsRY

Thank you guys for all the support so far!

Feel free to hit me up with any other questions or concerns!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Nov 26, 2015 at 3:13 AM Post #51 of 87
Hope you could provide a demo unit for Head-Fiers to try. It would be really nice to hear from fellow Head-Fiers to know their thoughts/comments/feedbacks on how this player sounds. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 26, 2015 at 5:14 AM Post #52 of 87
  Hope you could provide a demo unit for Head-Fiers to try. It would be really nice to hear from fellow Head-Fiers to know their thoughts/comments/feedbacks on how this player sounds. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Hey Ronnel, Right now for the Pro/PRO X we need all the prototypes we have for development. 

However we should have enough Seiun Players to distribute next week. We've been contacted by a few Head-Fi'ers already so we'll have some updates for everyone soon!

Nov 26, 2015 at 5:57 AM Post #53 of 87
  Hey Ronnel, Right now for the Pro/PRO X we need all the prototypes we have for development. 

However we should have enough Seiun Players to distribute next week. We've been contacted by a few Head-Fi'ers already so we'll have some updates for everyone soon!

This is good to know! The earlier the better (but don't rush it!). Constructive comments will be really helpful with the mass production of the player.

Excited with the finish product. I hope it sounds really good!

Nov 26, 2015 at 9:03 AM Post #54 of 87
Not sure if this was asked already but will still ask anyway. Will the third party apps (Spotify, Poweramp, Neutron, etc.) benefit from the ESS DAC? I was browsing through the LG V10 thread and found out that not all apps are taking advantage of the ESS DAC. I am no sure if this was the case with Seiun Pro X.

Nov 26, 2015 at 11:07 PM Post #55 of 87
Not sure if this was asked already but will still ask anyway. Will the third party apps (Spotify, Poweramp, Neutron, etc.) benefit from the ESS DAC? I was browsing through the LG V10 thread and found out that not all apps are taking advantage of the ESS DAC. I am no sure if this was the case with Seiun Pro X.

Our firmware overrides the default SRC so all third party apps will take advantage of the Seiun Pro/PRO X's ESS DAC!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Nov 26, 2015 at 11:46 PM Post #56 of 87
  Our firmware overrides the default SRC so all third party apps will take advantage of the Seiun Pro/PRO X's ESS DAC!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Good to know! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back