Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true?
Dec 1, 2016 at 2:46 AM Post #1,216 of 1,652
Very happy for them that things are going well but the potential advertising crowd funders have felt left behind and left out.....
The Pro x won't be a great cheap product... but a big issue in delays and lack of communication....
I suppose we are not the biggest market in the west but we are a big chunk of the reputation going forward....regardless of how good it may be...
They need to start shipping soon...
A shame a lot of thier stuff looks good and would make a great starter setup.
But Schitt takes a big chunk of that market.....
But 1 Billion+ potential buyers is a large market.....
We shall see....
Happy Xmas though people...23 sleeps left...
Dave

Dec 1, 2016 at 12:20 PM Post #1,218 of 1,652
I'm just really not sure WHAT the update was! LOL
What exactly are the photos of? It looks to be a stand-alone amp for speakers/headphone out.

"Here are the final photos of our Seiun music docking, and all the extensions for Seiun Pro X users to share with" 
Using the word DOCKING is certainly confusing, as backers have been promised a docking station for the ProX, but quite sure this isnt it, but yet another product being produced WHILE we are waiting for the first one!

Middy, I'm trying to be patient too, this communication by CD is just bizarrely erratic and without any real help. :)
Hopefully we'll get SOMETHING this year though! 

Dec 1, 2016 at 2:19 PM Post #1,219 of 1,652
Man...this update is going to make people go nuts....

Well, most useless update email ever.
And I'm being polite here...

The PHA amp is still in lymbo-land.
biggrin.gif

Dec 1, 2016 at 3:50 PM Post #1,220 of 1,652
They haven't done very well with communication.... I don't blame people being pissed off I've just tried to be realistic to cut down rants and personal stress.... I am only using it for home. You should see the abuse my sKarp laser razer gets.... I hope this isnt a close shave....
If I have been the voice of reason it's for the people here not for Seiun....
I like the people here more...
They smell nice.....:laughing:

Dec 1, 2016 at 5:16 PM Post #1,221 of 1,652
I think they are being bogus all the way down to the terrible grammar. That I believe is part of the deception, acting like the barely speak english. If everyone starts asking for refunds they'll understand English real good. How could they possibly put that out as an update to backers when we didn't even back that dock or whatever it is. At this point that'll be out before the pro x and pha. The next email I receive from them better include the words your package has shipped.

Dec 1, 2016 at 5:45 PM Post #1,222 of 1,652
As one who has met the Cyberdrive team at headphone shows, its true their English is quite basic.
No acting there.

I have been following this thread and also the updates/comments on indigogo and i think we are due for a Michael Jackson eating popcorn picture soon...

Hopefully this will reach a conclusion soon.

Dec 1, 2016 at 7:40 PM Post #1,223 of 1,652
If I remembered correctly, the complimentary dock that we should receive has a speaker amplifier inbuilt for passive speakers. The recent update may be the promised dock?

Dec 2, 2016 at 1:17 AM Post #1,224 of 1,652
I want to believe too, @ExpatinJapan!!! :)

But it is getting harder. :frowning2:  Why send an update with no information relevant to the Pro and ProX?  I really would have felt better with no update.

Regarding English, they did not seem to have a problem when writing in indiegogo... :-/

Dec 2, 2016 at 5:04 AM Post #1,225 of 1,652
Writing textbook English and being a native speaker and (writer) are two different things.

On indiegogo it is not native English, just the basics.

Oops losing wifi...

Dec 2, 2016 at 10:25 AM Post #1,226 of 1,652
An update I got will share on here

Hi James,

Thanks for your message. This will encourage our team a lot. Thank you very much.
The docking system is designed to Seiun Family for more extension options for people who purchased PRO X.
The previous free option is different for the current one. Our management team would like to see backers opinions on keep the free option or have the add-on upgrade option. (The one we just updated several days ago) We are very welcome to hear from you.
Also, we will try to deliver your perk soon. Thank you very much.

Dec 2, 2016 at 1:39 PM Post #1,228 of 1,652
Wow - we promised you a free dock but not the dock we just showed you.... That will cost more.

This company are a joke, I thought it was a language barrier but now I wonder if any company could be this commercially inept? I mean can't they see what they are doing by continuing with their current customer (technically, investor) relations strategy?

Dec 2, 2016 at 3:23 PM Post #1,230 of 1,652
Wow - we promised you a free dock but not the dock we just showed you.... That will cost more.

This company are a joke, I thought it was a language barrier but now I wonder if any company could be this commercially inept? I mean can't they see what they are doing by continuing with their current customer (technically, investor) relations strategy?

I think they are busy building a "full" product line for launch at some point in the future. The Indiegogo was to get seed money to start with, and the release of the Jr models is to keep some revenue rolling in to continue development. That would explain the lack of urgency rushing the Pro/X out, and the genuine disinterest in keeping backers happy. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if we are pretty much just an interest free loan for their long term business plan. Would be lovely to be proved wrong, but I genuinely think it will be months before we see any actual hardware (if at all).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back