Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true?
Feb 2, 2016 at 9:59 AM Post #436 of 1,652
I have not heard anything about the free IEMs or the basic Seiun player that should have been sent in January. I sent in my survey and have not had a confirmation yet. 

Feb 2, 2016 at 11:31 AM Post #438 of 1,652
The following was included in the survey:
"To speed up and simplify the process, we have combined all the perks in 1 survey. A confirmation will be sent once we received your response as well. To share our products and enjoy Hi-Res music soon, we will ship your perks really soon once we received your survey response."

Pretty clear to me.................

Feb 4, 2016 at 11:54 PM Post #440 of 1,652
I've funded ProX, with the added Forte Impact earbuds... anyone know if the earbuds are expected to ship sooner, or do ProX backers have to wait for both together?
Anyone else heard/can give any input on their IEMs?

Feb 6, 2016 at 4:56 AM Post #442 of 1,652
  Fedex just delivered my seiun player today! time to finally retire the old pod ... 

more details please
biggrin.gif

Feb 6, 2016 at 9:58 PM Post #446 of 1,652
  I'm wondering, did you get confirmation of your survey before the player was delivered? 

I don't remember the confirmation, but I got 2 survey requests ....

Stop teasing strip it down photos and thoughts on audio 
smily_headphones1.gif

A brief summary on the audio (i have only listened to it for a few hrs) -- sounds much better than the old ipod and iphone 6 (earphone jack). 
With the same flac track, the seiun player has flatter freq response and better clarity (compared to the iphone 6). 
Soundstage on the seiun player could be wider. The seiun player is not warm, and can feel slightly cold/sterile on certain tracks. 

Overall I am happy with the seiun player, I feel it's the best in the price range and pocketed'ability.
It would not be fair to compare this little player to the "pro" version or any higher end players. 

PS : I did not order the "'pro" version -- not happy with the component placement on the pro pcb. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back