Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true?
Jan 30, 2016 at 3:35 PM Post #427 of 1,652
This may be unimportant to some, but the player doesn't have an equalizer (from one of the questions in the comments section)..........................disappointing to me. 

It's an android OS. There should be a way to download and run Viper4android or some other awesome eq. This thing can run apps right? Sorry new to the thread,haven't read much into the player yet.

Jan 30, 2016 at 4:30 PM Post #430 of 1,652
Unless I'm mistaken, the Seiun Player (different than the Pro or Pro x models) is not android, so it cannot make use of apps.
Unless I'm mistaken, the Seiun Player (different than the Pro or Pro x models) is not android, so it cannot make use of apps.
Oh yea. Your right I was confusing the models. Sorry.

Jan 31, 2016 at 10:38 PM Post #432 of 1,652
  how come i have not receive survey form for pro x?

My understanding is that the surveys for the Pro X and Pro will be send out later. First they will deal with and ship the Player. They did mess up the surveys a bit and I also received a survey for the Player even though I didn't order one. I ordered the Pro X as well and informed them about it. They confirmed that the data that they have is the same as what I ordered. So, just need to be patient a bit longer and wait until we hear about the Pro X and Pro.

Jan 31, 2016 at 11:03 PM Post #433 of 1,652
Sorry Nightfish,

I beg to differ. There is only one survey for ALL.

This is a quote from the email I got:

<QUOTE>
In great expectations, our survey for Seiun Player/ Pro/ Pro X is ready! To speed up and simplify the process, we have combined all the perks into one survey. Once we received your response, we will send a confirmation to you at the same time. 
</QUOTE>

Cheers

Jan 31, 2016 at 11:55 PM Post #434 of 1,652
Thanks for the information! I did not receive that email from them, so my knowledge was maybe outdated already. I guess I will contact them once more to check about my order and what they have saved about me.

Cheers!

Feb 1, 2016 at 11:09 PM Post #435 of 1,652
  Thanks for the information! I did not receive that email from them, so my knowledge was maybe outdated already. I guess I will contact them once more to check about my order and what they have saved about me.

Cheers!

Yes, my impression is that we go ahead and complete the survey now, and CD will confirm our survey results with us before they send out Pro/ProX and PHA.  Does anyone know if people are receiving the free Dura IEMs if they posted on facebook?  It looks like for the comments on the Indiegogo thread that there may be a hold-up in the free IEM delivery....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back