Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true?
Dec 30, 2015 at 4:46 AM Post #286 of 1,652

5 hours ago

Happy Holiday’s and best wishes from the Cyberdrive team! We hope everyone is closing out 2015 in health and high spirits.

We here at Cyberdrive have been chugging away, part of our team was recently at the e-earphone show in Tokyo! We met some of our backers there who got to try out the latest models of our Seiun Player!

We’ve also updated the PHA design! This latest design includes suggestions made from our customers & product designers.

tacghxr59ne86baug1cw.jpg

u5sg3p1xshv4edlliz4w.jpg

Also the first batches of our Seiun Player are almost ready to ship out!

bc0til99dilw6rob3eyt.jpg

Our Backerkit Survey (which helps us stay organized throughout this process) will be going out soon! We apologies for the delay!

We’ll be hosting another IRC chat soon! We’ll post an update once we finalize a time!

Happy New Years!

Love,

~The Cyberdrive Team!

Dec 30, 2015 at 5:25 AM Post #289 of 1,652
I love the volume control design on the PHA.

--------------

Unboxing shots of two of the earphones...

http://headpie.blogspot.jp/2015/12/cyberdrive-forte-classic-bass-and.html?m=1

Dec 31, 2015 at 7:55 PM Post #295 of 1,652
I just realized that when I placed my Clarity Feather DAC order, they sent me a download for a pdf guide, Zeus player, and drivers. That can be found here.

http://cyberdrive.audio/a/downloads/-/fce72343319bb139/c48509f446ce08a2

Upon downloading from here, my DSD now works in native mode. Good deal. I haven't had time to have a good listen yet, though.

Jan 4, 2016 at 11:01 AM Post #297 of 1,652
  The coupled Seiun Pro X and PHA pair could be terrific.  
Cannot wait testing them... :)  
Specs and design are excellent.  Hope we all have a great audiophile year!

Specs wise its overkill. But no one know's how well they perform yet. 
Have not received the post campaign survey yet though.

Jan 5, 2016 at 2:23 AM Post #299 of 1,652
I'm quite lost, so when you pair the PHA and Pro X together, will it be utilizing 2 ESS chip + amp or it will bypass the ESS chip from pro x?

I would imagine that with the two paired, you'd either be just running line-out to the PHA or doing pass-through with video also passing through. I imagine most of use would only be interested in extra amplification, so analogue line-out would be the way to go.

Jan 5, 2016 at 4:35 AM Post #300 of 1,652
  I would imagine that with the two paired, you'd either be just running line-out to the PHA or doing pass-through with video also passing through. I imagine most of use would only be interested in extra amplification, so analogue line-out would be the way to go.

but the amp is only useful for high impedence headphones right? So if I use a CIEM with low impedence the seiun pro x will be sufficient?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back