See Audio Impressions Thread
Feb 27, 2022 at 2:11 AM Post #166 of 197
I ordered my unit on January 9. I am a bit nervous. I hope the Midnight is not too far from the OG Yume in tuning to achieve better technicalities. For example, though the Kato is clearly superior to the Starfield for technicalities it ends up, to my ears and library, with terrible treble glare and shoutiness that the Starfield does not have. I have my fingers crossed about the Midnight.
Any Impressions yet?

Feb 27, 2022 at 2:29 AM Post #168 of 197
Feb 27, 2022 at 11:31 AM Post #170 of 197
Any Impressions yet?
I spent a couple days listening to my IEM collection. I have too many hybrids to justify the Midnight. I canceled my Midnight pre-order and ended up ordering the Bravery as I only own one all-BA set.

I changed my purchase to the Bravery. I am so glad I did. I am still in the honeymoon phase with the Bravery. But, the honeymoon with the Bravery has already lasted nearly a full month... It fits my tastes in tuning and my penchant for Japanese singer-songwriter music just so, so well. I find the Bravery excels with shoegaze like Uchu Nekoko, Dinosaur Jr., Cocteau Twins, etc. I love the Bravery's rendition of piano. Great attack/hammer action as well as sustain and decay. Solo violin is not that strong compared to a good-timbred DD. Guitars are rendered superbly. Female vocals? Oh yeah! Male vocals are decent. The Bravery excels with subtlety and nuance. It isn't a visceral set. Some may say that the Bravery is flat and boring. I say, still waters run deep...

From my experience with the Yume and the Bravery, both sets are fairly narrow/small soundstage-wise but have a 360 degree sound-field that wraps around the head with excellent directionality.

I eagerly await the next mid-fi set from SeeAudio.

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2022 at 11:35 PM Post #172 of 197
Hello guysss~ I've been looking into SeeAudio Kaguya but I haven't seen many reviews nor impressions. Does anybody here owns a Kaguya and could give me a rough description of the sound? :ksc75smile: I live in Malaysia but sadly there is no dealer in Malaysia for it, the only way for me to try it out is going to Singapore 😭

I was thinking of getting the Kaguya as a secondary iem next to my Acoustune HS1695ti :smile: Cheers~

Apr 24, 2022 at 1:25 AM Post #173 of 197
Excited to receive them. Gonna share my thoughts once I listened to them and will compare them to my other IEMs (the SeeAudio Bravery; Moondrop Variations, Blessing 2: Dusk and Aria; ThieAudio Oracle and Fiio FH3). Tough competition to go up against!
would love to hear your thoughts, when you have a chance.

May 21, 2022 at 10:21 AM Post #174 of 197
I have not got around to reviewing the Bravery in a technical fashion. Here is my review of the Bravery in haiku fashion:

Dramatic, vivid?
Hush, ears! Closed blinds, candlelight,
Silk sheets, pillow talk

Even after several months, the Bravery is the IEM that I nearly always reach for. The Bravery is perfect for the genres that I listen to the most: classical, singer/songwriter (mostly Japanese s/s), and anime tracks.

I am hearing rumors of an anniversary version of the Bravery coming soon. Does anybody have more concrete information about the Anniversary version? Thanks

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2022 at 3:14 AM Post #175 of 197
I have not got around to reviewing the Bravery in a technical fashion. Here is my review of the Bravery in haiku fashion:

Dramatic, vivid?
Hush, ears! Closed blinds, candlelight,
Silk sheets, pillow talk

Even after several months, the Bravery is the IEM that I nearly always reach for. The Bravery is perfect for the genres that I listen to the most: classical, singer/songwriter (mostly Japanese s/s), and anime tracks.

I am hearing rumors of an anniversary version of the Bravery coming soon. Does anybody have more concrete information about the Anniversary version? Thanks
Speaking of anniversary edition they're beautiful! Different shell aswell

Attachments

• mmexport1654255216270.jpg
    mmexport1654255216270.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • mmexport1654255199977.jpg
    mmexport1654255199977.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • mmexport1654482631228.jpg
    mmexport1654482631228.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 0
Jul 1, 2022 at 4:22 PM Post #177 of 197
🔥🔥🔥

Jul 1, 2022 at 4:23 PM Post #178 of 197
Jul 9, 2022 at 11:03 AM Post #180 of 197
Look absolutely gorgeous. Is the Tuning (exactly) the same as the original Bravery?
Exactly the same but technicalities is somehow got some noticeable improvements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back