Seattle Super Can Meet, Sunday 2/5/17
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2017 at 7:02 PM Post #31 of 82
But be honest, you sold the Rednet because you reached your 6 month limit on keeping anything!
biggrin.gif

You do not know how true this is... nothing really lasts with me and audio. Terrible addiction

Jan 26, 2017 at 2:14 AM Post #33 of 82
Quite interested to hear this Glenn, I sold my Rednet because I was waiting for the supposed 'audiophile' version that was cooking which promised a smaller footprint. Maybe this is the ticket for me instead -- I'm currently back to Wyrd > Breeze DI-U8 with Femto clocks > Spring Dac Lvl 3

Andrew, if you've still got DVS and Controller on your computer, we can easily cable the uDO to your rig if you park close enough. I've got long cat6 Ethernet cable, but only about 6 foot digital AES cable.

Jan 26, 2017 at 3:48 AM Post #34 of 82
Shoot, I formatted that laptop to a fresh start and you have just reminded me that I 1)Don't have a designated meet computer because that laptop got relegated to other uses and 2)still may have an immediate use of that DVS license the Rednet3 came with and transfer it to another machine.

I could just bring a 15' AES cable and sit close/play your music line-up on my dac > amp > hp? We got similar tastes in appreciated music.

If you want to hear the Spring 3 replace the Yggy on your setup, then we can run a line or balanced xlr from my dac to your amp later so you can experience the Spring 3 as a drop-in?

Edit: PM you more details

Jan 26, 2017 at 10:33 PM Post #35 of 82
So you still own that DVS and could load a new controller free. It's fine to tap into each other's computer, but the best is if I could just "virtual" the uDO into your rig. Whatever works is great. We are undergoing a problem change of carrier, so I'm online next door and may be slow to respond for a few days.

However it all works, should be a good time!!

Jan 28, 2017 at 1:42 AM Post #37 of 82
Jan 28, 2017 at 5:08 PM Post #39 of 82
  If the stars align and no health issues I'll make this one. Will bring a Shiit stack fed from either a Singxer SU-1 or Atterotech undaes-o:

A new portable setup Bob? Looks like a great stack! Still got your 48V LPS btw, I can bring it to the meet if you like.

Jan 28, 2017 at 6:08 PM Post #41 of 82
If the stars align and no health issues I'll make this one. Will bring a Shiit stack fed from either a Singxer SU-1 or Atterotech undaes-o:

That's good news. I wanna listen to the Modi MB!

Jan 29, 2017 at 5:09 AM Post #42 of 82

This will be another chance to compare these different levels of gear all using AOIP or the SU-1 and then feed them into my 800's.

This'll be good…

JJ

Jan 30, 2017 at 1:55 AM Post #43 of 82
The premeet has been decided. Endolyne Joes at 11am. Ist post has been updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back