Seattle Super Can Meet, Sunday 2/5/17
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2017 at 12:21 AM Post #16 of 82
I'll be there, and it'll be my first meet. Super excited. 
I'll be bringing

JH Rosie
W30 Japanese (Massdrop version)
Emu Teak (if it shows up on my doorstep in time...)

If the date /time does change, I can likely still make it.

Jan 23, 2017 at 7:59 PM Post #20 of 82
I can also bring my Meridian Prime if it comes in time.

"Some Schitt gear,"

What Schitt stuff do you have? I've been interested in listening to some of their higher end offerings, which based on your Utopias, you are more likely to have :)

Jan 24, 2017 at 2:37 PM Post #24 of 82

When: February 5, 2017

Time:1:00pm-5pm

Where:
uBIHfqDYhl5C2NUEtdoMN5o6dCGlCBn5_WbWQnQ2uoMTV28Ix6NxJ_8LGAQGLL31vSQ0vZXqFELtUg=s0-d-e1-ft
West Seattle Library
               2306 42nd Ave. S.W.
               Seattle, WA 98116
               206-684-7444

Pre-meet TBD
After-meet TBD

Where are we going to eat this time?

Jan 25, 2017 at 2:48 PM Post #28 of 82
As usual I'll be hot transporting my Yggy, but this time will be feeding it via the uDO. Though I don't think the depth of the Dante Ethernet silence will be evident due to ambient room noise, this combination should still provide a glimpse into the format. The rest is basic -- 16/44 files, upgraded Woo WA6 driving a couple well regarded mid-fi purgatory cans. I'm eager to plug in some of the other cans that folks are bringing.

I'm confident there will be a couple more esoteric, tweaked, and advanced Dante rigs also present.

Jan 25, 2017 at 5:00 PM Post #29 of 82
As usual I'll be hot transporting my Yggy, but this time will be feeding it via the uDO. Though I don't think the depth of the Dante Ethernet silence will be evident due to ambient room noise, this combination should still provide a glimpse into the format. The rest is basic -- 16/44 files, upgraded Woo WA6 driving a couple well regarded mid-fi purgatory cans. I'm eager to plug in some of the other cans that folks are bringing.

I'm confident there will be a couple more esoteric, tweaked, and advanced Dante rigs also present.

Quite interested to hear this Glenn, I sold my Rednet because I was waiting for the supposed 'audiophile' version that was cooking which promised a smaller footprint. Maybe this is the ticket for me instead -- I'm currently back to Wyrd > Breeze DI-U8 with Femto clocks > Spring Dac Lvl 3

Jan 25, 2017 at 5:31 PM Post #30 of 82
Quite interested to hear this Glenn, I sold my Rednet because I was waiting for the supposed 'audiophile' version that was cooking which promised a smaller footprint. Maybe this is the ticket for me instead -- I'm currently back to Wyrd > Breeze DI-U8 with Femto clocks > Spring Dac Lvl 3

I'll be interested in listening to your Holo Spring dac also.

But be honest, you sold the Rednet because you reached your 6 month limit on keeping anything! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back