Seattle Summer Redhook Meet 7/25/2015
Jul 4, 2015 at 12:20 PM Post #136 of 319

Every little bit's good! This will be my first meet too (which I hope I can make). I'd say that even if 1964 Ears doesn't extend the promo for that, you can still get a good deal since they're bringing an audiologist and offering free impressions with purchase of an IEM. I'm bringing my HD600s, but I'll have some nice IEMs with me.

Agree that the 10% you'd save today is what you'll be paying out to your own audiologist tomorrow.  :)  So getting free impressions made at the event
is about equivalent to the holiday discount -- plus you save time and avoid having to miss work, etc.  

Jul 4, 2015 at 6:17 PM Post #138 of 319
Agree that the 10% you'd save today is what you'll be paying out to your own audiologist tomorrow.  :)  So getting free impressions made at the event
is about equivalent to the holiday discount -- plus you save time and avoid having to miss work, etc.  

And they will be done right. No need for second or third impressions from inexperienced audiologist as some have suffered.

Jul 5, 2015 at 9:43 PM Post #141 of 319
  Looking forward to this one.  Is this the right thread? Oh yeah, it is!

You know it's OK to confused with the Seattle Meet threads..... How many meets do we have? And this is the 4th or 5th Redhook Meet. Good problem to have
wink_face.gif

Jul 7, 2015 at 1:57 AM Post #142 of 319
This really, really sucks. It looks like my band is going to be in the studio on the 25th, so I won't be able to make this. I was so very much looking forward to trying out some 1964s so I could finally convince myself to buy them :'(

Jul 7, 2015 at 10:38 AM Post #143 of 319
1964 is bringing all there new gear to the meet.

Jul 7, 2015 at 6:02 PM Post #147 of 319
  Might 1964 ears also be bringing the V2, V3 and Qi? Those are the ones that I'm most interested in at the moment. 

If they aren't, I can at least help you out with the Qi. I'm planning to come to the meet and I've got a universal Qi.

Anyone bringing other new headphones and gear?

Similar question, but is anyone specifically bringing a Hifiman HE-400S? That's a tempting can for me right now and I'll buy it if it sounds good.

Jul 7, 2015 at 8:02 PM Post #149 of 319
  If they aren't, I can at least help you out with the Qi. I'm planning to come to the meet and I've got a universal Qi.

Similar question, but is anyone specifically bringing a Hifiman HE-400S? That's a tempting can for me right now and I'll buy it if it sounds good.

If I do end up missing the meet, do you think you and I could meet up sometime so I could try out the Qi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back