Seattle Spring Meet at BottleHeadquarters 4/25/2015
Apr 12, 2015 at 3:25 AM Post #61 of 189
I've got Mr. Speakers Alpha Primes and Beyer T1s I can bring if anyone would like to hear them. Also a Centrance HiFi M8 portable DAC/AMP. I'm assuming there's no point bringing a Crack or S.E.X. amp to a Bottlehead-hosted meetup; let me know if that's not the case for whatever reason. Looking forward to experiencing the mothership!

-John

Apr 12, 2015 at 3:48 AM Post #62 of 189
  I've got Mr. Speakers Alpha Primes and Beyer T1s I can bring if anyone would like to hear them. Also a Centrance HiFi M8 portable DAC/AMP. I'm assuming there's no point bringing a Crack or S.E.X. amp to a Bottlehead-hosted meetup; let me know if that's not the case for whatever reason. Looking forward to experiencing the mothership!

-John

BottleHeadquarters get it right...Lol. Would love to audition your T1's with my MPX3

Apr 12, 2015 at 11:43 AM Post #63 of 189

-John

Count me in! I'd like to hear the Mr. Speakers and the Beyers. I can't wait to hear the Bottleheads (zero experience with tube headphone amplifiers).

Stuff I can bring if there's interest: Ragnarok, LCD-X, HD600.

Apr 12, 2015 at 8:31 PM Post #66 of 189
By all means bring your amps. We love to see Bottlehead kits that our customers have built.

Apr 14, 2015 at 12:12 AM Post #67 of 189
I'm really interested in listening to HD800, HE-560 and LCD-X and comparing those 3 
biggrin.gif

Apr 14, 2015 at 4:19 AM Post #70 of 189
I believe mech has an O2 but I forget if it has a dac built in. Maybe he can chime in.

I would like to hear the T90!

If anyone is interested I'll bring my Beyer T90.

And if anyone has an O2 amp they can bring I've been curious to hear one.

I'm guessing it'll be here on time but I have a MHDT Paradisea 3 r2r dac that may or may not arrive in time for the meet from across the Pacific. We shall see.

Apr 14, 2015 at 5:45 PM Post #72 of 189
I've got an O2. Should I bring the ODAC along with it?

Nice!

Well I use an ODAC at work so I already have a good feel for it, but as small as it is you might as well bring it too. If you wouldn't mind I'd like to hook the O2 up to my home rig I'll be bringing (Bifrost) to compare to my Ember.

Thanks!

Apr 14, 2015 at 6:25 PM Post #73 of 189
Nice!

Well I use an ODAC at work so I already have a good feel for it, but as small as it is you might as well bring it too. If you wouldn't mind I'd like to hook the O2 up to my home rig I'll be bringing (Bifrost) to compare to my Ember.

Thanks!

Sure thing! Not a problem at all. My ODAC has RCA outs too if you wish to use those. Otherwise I have a 3.5 mm-RCA cable as well.

Apr 14, 2015 at 11:25 PM Post #74 of 189
miceblue said:
Sure thing! Not a problem at all. My ODAC has RCA outs too if you wish to use those. Otherwise I have a 3.5 mm-RCA cable as well.

Almost asked if it had RCA out but didn't bother as it seems less common. The nice thing is this eliminates the cabling as a variable in the comparison!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back