Seattle Spring Meet at BottleHeadquarters 4/25/2015
Apr 6, 2015 at 6:22 PM Post #46 of 189
Nothing quite that heady around here, but we do have some $50 Supra USB 2.0 cables.

Apr 7, 2015 at 9:01 PM Post #47 of 189
Sorry for the late reply, is it too late to sign up for this? I was planning to bring along a couple friends as well.
We're all new to the headphone world, but I just picked up a pair of Oppo PM-3's that I plan to bring along.

Apr 7, 2015 at 11:25 PM Post #48 of 189
  Sorry for the late reply, is it too late to sign up for this? I was planning to bring along a couple friends as well.
We're all new to the headphone world, but I just picked up a pair of Oppo PM-3's that I plan to bring along.

There is no sign up per say, you just have to be present, it's still 2 weeks away :)

Apr 8, 2015 at 8:23 PM Post #50 of 189
I only see the Cabledyne Silver USB cable? How did you get a copper one?

Mine is one the older models, I got one when they were first starting out. I'm sure if you email them, they'll probably still make one for you.

Apr 10, 2015 at 3:26 AM Post #51 of 189
Who is bringing new gear?

Apr 10, 2015 at 10:42 AM Post #52 of 189
I managed to get on the beta list for the new HE1000, but the number of samples is limited and you guys picked AXPONA weekend for the meet. So you can guess where the HE1000 will be.

I will try to set up a time for anyone who is interested to come hear them when we do get a pair in for eval.

Apr 10, 2015 at 4:48 PM Post #53 of 189
By the way we have a new listening station at BHQ complete with play graded vinyl for sale, that everyone will be welcome to sample. 

Apr 10, 2015 at 5:32 PM Post #55 of 189
Now this I'm super excited for! I think I've been asking about someone bringing a vinyl rig to the meets for some time. And now i spy a SEXMainline and hd800! Very cool

By the way we have a new listening station at BHQ complete with play graded vinyl for sale, that everyone will be welcome to sample. 

Apr 11, 2015 at 3:18 AM Post #57 of 189
Apr 11, 2015 at 6:36 PM Post #58 of 189
  What are peeps bringing new to this meet.

From the looks of it my FiiO X3-II won't be in by then so that's a no go. I'll have a Fischer FA-011 to try with the crack, possibly an NFB10-SE or NFB12 (Dual Wolfson DAC), NFB11 (Sabre), C2-Class A amp.

The HE560 I've had before will be modded so there's that I suppose. Modded MDR-XB950BT.

I managed to get on the beta list for the new HE1000, but the number of samples is limited and you guys picked AXPONA weekend for the meet. So you can guess where the HE1000 will be.

I will try to set up a time for anyone who is interested to come hear them when we do get a pair in for eval.

Question Doc, will there be any specials on Bottlehead gear at the meet? I posted the Speedball special on the Deals Discussion thread, 2 people have placed their order from it. I think I might be ordering a kit as well depending on other gears circumstances which I'll be finding out mid next week. Just need to know if I have til the 17th or a similar deal will be available at the meet. (?)

Apr 11, 2015 at 10:24 PM Post #59 of 189
Thanks for spreading the word! The Crack/Speedball deal has to end on the 17th. We do these deals on the spur of the moment, depending upon what we might be caught up on shipping (or at least close to caught up), what else we might be working on releasing at the moment, and maybe just whether I was a little extra buzzed from the morning cappuccino. Honestly we have to put a time limit on them or we would never be able to deliver all of the orders we would get in any kind of timely fashion. We do try to have a kit or two in stock for meetings if possible.

Apr 11, 2015 at 11:10 PM Post #60 of 189
  Thanks for spreading the word! The Crack/Speedball deal has to end on the 17th. We do these deals on the spur of the moment, depending upon what we might be caught up on shipping (or at least close to caught up), what else we might be working on releasing at the moment, and maybe just whether I was a little extra buzzed from the morning cappuccino. Honestly we have to put a time limit on them or we would never be able to deliver all of the orders we would get in any kind of timely fashion. We do try to have a kit or two in stock for meetings if possible.

No prob, that thread is like the wild west for wallets. No one is safe! I should know by next week and get in touch before the Thursday deadline if I do order one. As of now I'd have the Fischer and Senn650 to pair with the amp, but that's about it. I also have a 100ohm impedance adapter I could mess with other headphones but I don't think it will work quite like the Crackheadphone with the crack. Thanks for the reply and I hope you sell a lot of crack the sale!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back