Seattle Redhook Meet Saturday July 26th, 2014
Jun 4, 2014 at 10:58 PM Post #32 of 198
Who plans on making the pre/aftermeet festivities?

Jun 5, 2014 at 12:04 PM Post #34 of 198
I will try for one or the other, probably pre.

Jun 6, 2014 at 2:03 AM Post #36 of 198
Hrmm, I might actually be in the PNW area in late July on vacation, but not sure that I'd be in the area exactly on 7/26, will just have to see. Would love to be able to catch the Seattle crew again, it's been too long.

On a side-note, and if I could ask, how come the Seattle meets always start after noon? I'm normally used to meets that start before noon.

Headfiers come from all over and the peeps from Vancouver and Portland and there abouts have a better chance to make the meets. In this case it was the earliest I could book it.

Jun 6, 2014 at 4:00 AM Post #37 of 198
Hopefully someone will bring a BH Crack.  I was traveling out East for business when the last meet happened and would love an opportunity to try my T90 on a Crack.

Also, a few months ago I had the 1964 Ears V6-Stage made as universals (driving with a Project Ember), and they astound me. They are detail and soundstage monsters, yet lovely from sub-bass to the very top end. They clearly outperform the T90 (thus my wanting to try the Crack), and since they are universal I can share at the meet!

Jun 6, 2014 at 3:28 PM Post #39 of 198
As popular and how long it's been on the market I've yet to try the HD600/650. Would like to hear what the 650 or 600 is about, more so on the 650. Anyone bringing one?

There are usually a couple dozen, but if you really want to hear one I could certainly bring mine, or both if you want to compare the two.

Jun 6, 2014 at 3:40 PM Post #40 of 198
There are usually a couple dozen, but if you really want to hear one I could certainly bring mine, or both if you want to compare the two.

I kept an eye out at the last 2 meet for both but I must've just been too busy with all the other stuff and vacant stations to try.

Just the 650 would be great to try but if you've got room and don't mind I wouldn't mind hearing the 600 as well. The 650 is my priority atm as I'm looking for a kickback headphone.

Jun 8, 2014 at 11:25 PM Post #41 of 198
I may even bring a crack. Been building it on a few days off. Also have a CK2III in the works. Getting my portable gear squared away. And been buying music. Been a little busy since the last meet.

Jun 13, 2014 at 9:33 PM Post #44 of 198
A lot of behind the scene stuff going on, keep an eye on the thread..... May be making an anouncement or two......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back