Seattle Redhook Meet Saturday July 26th, 2014
May 23, 2014 at 11:38 PM Post #16 of 198
We can talk about the fall meet. We can work on the date. Please come and enjoy the NW it is pretty awesome...

Actually, I was born in Seattle and I from around '05-08 I worked in Lower Queen Anne (it was quite a commute from San Diego!)....

There is a Head-fier who lives in San Diego and still works up here. Who would have Thought 2 would have done it.......

May 25, 2014 at 8:49 PM Post #17 of 198
There is a Head-fier who lives in San Diego and still works up here. Who would have Thought 2 would have done it.......

Lol.  Who is the masochist behind door #2?  

It was bearable but far from ideal.  I'm way happier commuting 13 miles.  :)  Seattle was a lot of fun though.  

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
May 26, 2014 at 10:56 PM Post #19 of 198
I'll probably be able to come, back in the Seattle area indefinitely now. Will bring my newest DIY electrostats.

You made the blue hawaii at the previous BottleHeadquaters meet right?

May 28, 2014 at 4:30 AM Post #23 of 198
In as well.

Should have some different gear for this one. I'm getting a Beresford TC-7533 MKII DAC, something you don't see often on this side of the water I'm told.

I have the older beresford caiman which has been hard to find fault. I am using it with my mjolnir amp to drive my lcd2 and it sounds great.

May 28, 2014 at 4:57 AM Post #24 of 198
There's but a handful of people that cover the brand here on Head-fi, most internet searches yield European forums. Needless to say I'm excited to receive mine on Thursday. I'll be using it with the Project Ember to drive the HE4.
I have the older beresford caiman which has been hard to find fault. I am using it with my mjolnir amp to drive my lcd2 and it sounds great.

May 30, 2014 at 3:52 AM Post #25 of 198
So what new gear is coming to the meet?

Jun 1, 2014 at 4:13 AM Post #28 of 198
Hrmm, I might actually be in the PNW area in late July on vacation, but not sure that I'd be in the area exactly on 7/26, will just have to see. Would love to be able to catch the Seattle crew again, it's been too long.

On a side-note, and if I could ask, how come the Seattle meets always start after noon? I'm normally used to meets that start before noon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back