Seattle meet -- Jan. 15th!
Jan 15, 2005 at 12:18 AM Post #121 of 145
i don't think the dynahi will survive the freight to seattle...
well my k271s are broken, sold my etys 1 month ago, otherwise the capped outlet box, homebrew power cords, homebrew silver ICs and the mini dac will show up for sure.

Jan 15, 2005 at 4:01 AM Post #122 of 145
I'm getting over a pretty nasty cold (and am behind already in school because of it) so I won't be making it to the meet tommorrow. I'll see you guys next time.

Jan 15, 2005 at 4:06 AM Post #123 of 145
Quote:

Originally Posted by remilard
I'm getting over a pretty nasty cold (and am behind already in school because of it) so I won't be making it to the meet tommorrow. I'll see you guys next time.

Don't you want to see what Trevor has manged to get hold of. It's pretty rare in that part of Canada....Actually I don't know of anyone who has one......besides Trevor now
wink.gif

Jan 15, 2005 at 5:49 AM Post #126 of 145
Hey guys,
We're having second thoughts. I'd love to come, but I don't know how smart battling freezing rain & snow would be. If the weather holds out we'll be there, if not then next time.

If we don't see you please take lots of pics!

Jan 15, 2005 at 9:23 AM Post #130 of 145
Quote:

Originally Posted by james__bean
Where is it snowing?

It's not but since the weather is changing from cold to normal rain this weekend, there could be snow or ice rain for the evening, more so in Portland area from what's on the news. It's hard to say if it will materialize or not, you know how that goes.

Glad you've made it to Lynnwood Tiberian, see you guys soon enough unless it does get really ugly out here in the foothills...

Jan 15, 2005 at 10:24 AM Post #131 of 145
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xanadu777
It's not but since the weather is changing from cold to normal rain this weekend, there could be snow or ice rain for the evening, more so in Portland area from what's on the news. It's hard to say if it will materialize or not, you know how that goes.

Glad you've made it to Lynnwood Tiberian, see you guys soon enough unless it does get really ugly out here in the foothills...

I thought sergio lived in kirkland?
wink.gif

Jan 15, 2005 at 7:46 PM Post #133 of 145
Man...I was really looking forward to meeting the head-fi members and auditioning a bunch of gear. With the power issues at the NOC and extra work from my primary client, I'm not going to be able to make it.

Looks like I'll be working all weekend...*sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back