Where : Fremont Library
731 N 35th ST
Seattle WA 98103

Time 12pm -5pm

Yes there is a premeet and aftermeet

Nov 12, 2017 at 9:52 PM Post #2 of 17
@

Nov 14, 2017 at 12:59 PM Post #3 of 17
I will go. I can bring my amp, dac, and CD player, but I won't have any headphones. My HE-500s died : (

If someone wants to share and extra set of headphones, that would be cool. If not, I am sure there will be enough headphones floating around where it will work out.

Nov 15, 2017 at 11:06 PM Post #4 of 17
I will go. I can bring my amp, dac, and CD player, but I won't have any headphones. My HE-500s died : (

If someone wants to share and extra set of headphones, that would be cool. If not, I am sure there will be enough headphones floating around where it will work out.

Done. Easy request.

Nov 16, 2017 at 3:17 AM Post #5 of 17
I can likely make this one. Fremont is one of my favorite areas of Seattle. It's been years since I've been there. Need to get back. And this meet is a good excuse.

However, I recall that parking in Fremont can be difficult. What is parking in that area going to be like on a Sunday? Will we be able to pull up close to the library and drop off gear? Any suggestions for parking in that area? In the past when I visit Fremont I usually park on 36th near the troll. That would mean about a 2 to 4 block walk to the library depending on how close to the troll I can find an open parking place.

Nov 21, 2017 at 3:38 PM Post #8 of 17
I hope to be there with hot-transported uDO/Yggy as usual. @Ham Sandwich, if you are bringing your LCD-2 and HE 560, I'd like to spend some time with them.

Nov 21, 2017 at 11:32 PM Post #9 of 17
Yeah I kinda went pretty hard core since the last meet. Finally got a pair of HD800's cabled up... well you know. 2 cables for them. Magic box 3.0. Also Furutech DPS-4 power cable with full bling matched set Carbon Fiber Rhodium Connectors. So the rig is pretty amazing.

Nov 22, 2017 at 2:26 AM Post #10 of 17
I hope to be there with hot-transported uDO/Yggy as usual. @Ham Sandwich, if you are bringing your LCD-2 and HE 560, I'd like to spend some time with them.

I'll bring the LCD-2 and HE560.

With luck I'll also be bringing a Cavalli Liquid Glass. It's scheduled to be delivered Saturday. Hopefully the Thanksgiving holiday doesn't cause a shipping delay.

Nov 25, 2017 at 3:32 PM Post #11 of 17
image.jpeg
Not seeing much activity here. Hope everyone recovers from the Aple Cup tonight and makes it to Fremont tomorrow. I'll drag in the old "Mid-Fi Trinity". Maybe there are some newbies that haven't heard these "relatively neutral" cans from 10+ years ago.

Nov 25, 2017 at 5:19 PM Post #12 of 17
Because of a prior commitment that I can not get out of, I will not be able to attend this one.
Hopefully I can make the next one. To everyone who can make it, enjoy the gears and the music.

Nov 25, 2017 at 8:51 PM Post #13 of 17
Good news is that my Liquid Glass arrived today. It sounds good. I like this. Even with the stock tubes. :)

Bad news is that I haven't been feeling well. I'm 90% sure I won't be feeling well enough in the morning to do the drive up and back to Seattle. :triportsad:

Nov 26, 2017 at 11:31 AM Post #15 of 17
I'm likely a no-show for this meet. Many family obligations for the Thanksgiving weekend. @Ham Sandwich - hope you feel better soon. Great score on the Liquid Glass from Alex's sell off. I want to hear it when you are up here sometime. Especially like an A/B with my Liquid Crimson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back