Seattle meet anyone?
Jul 11, 2003 at 7:49 AM Post #31 of 43
I graduated from there two years ago. I was only there for a year though so No, I dont think you would have heard of me.
tongue.gif
I go to college on the east coast as well so its kinda hard to catch me.
tongue.gif

Jul 11, 2003 at 12:55 PM Post #32 of 43
I will be in Seattle from about the 21st to August 1st so it would be great if it were in that time frame. I will be staying near Ballard but anywhere is fine with me.

Jul 11, 2003 at 2:36 PM Post #33 of 43
I still have all the Meier Audio amps and the Cross-1 crossfeed filter.I can send this gear out to your meet when you guys get the details together.

Jul 11, 2003 at 2:51 PM Post #34 of 43
nice tube...

Jul 11, 2003 at 7:13 PM Post #35 of 43
Hehe.. I'm now not sure when I'd be able to attend, if at all. My weekends through August have rapidly been taken up by one thing or another... so I could really only do weekdays, and those are limited by work..

Anyhow, just to throw more pieces of the puzzle together, what day of the week would work better for everyone?

Jul 12, 2003 at 12:44 AM Post #38 of 43
Hey John, why dont you bring your Emmeline HR-2 as well? If tubey will send the Corda equipment, we coudl do an A/B with the HR-2 and HA-2. I think that would be pretty interesting.
tongue.gif

Aug 5, 2003 at 12:45 AM Post #39 of 43
i setup august 9th as a meet at my place my moms ok with it ...for those that want to come ...pm me for directions ...im here in kirkland. eric will bring his orpheus phones ...and ppl his famed ppa prototypes ..... really amazing listenin sessions that will floor ya... barbacue and the whole bit ...after 3pm

Aug 6, 2003 at 3:17 AM Post #41 of 43
oh well..... just postpone it .... haha

Aug 6, 2003 at 3:20 AM Post #42 of 43
No can do.
frown.gif
The flight is actually already leaving later than I'd like. I'm dying to leave.
biggrin.gif

Oh well. There'll always be a next time I guess. You kids will do fine without me.
wink.gif

Aug 6, 2003 at 6:48 AM Post #43 of 43
Quote:

Originally posted by SteeleBlayde
No can do.
frown.gif
The flight is actually already leaving later than I'd like. I'm dying to leave.
biggrin.gif

Oh well. There'll always be a next time I guess. You kids will do fine without me.
wink.gif

And me, too... This summer just keeps getting busier and busier.. it's not supposed to happen this way..
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back