Seattle Area Meet (Red Hook Meet)
Jul 10, 2010 at 12:02 AM Post #136 of 247

Quote:
Brand new T1 and cable?  Not quite your sound?  I'll be looking forward to checking out that stuff too!

Haha...I guess it would stand to reason with a decent concentration of head-fi'ers, there'd be folks wanting to sell or trade stuff.  Sounds like fun!

What up Equus,

It's more like I haven't heard them with good enough equipment to get an actual impression of how they sound.  Maybe if they sound great on another person's rig I'll have to upgrade mine =)

Jul 10, 2010 at 12:03 AM Post #137 of 247

Quote:
We are going to Seamasters favorite brewery!

His garage, Yeah
tongue_smile.gif

Jul 10, 2010 at 12:07 AM Post #138 of 247
He was the one who gave me the idea of the Redhook meet.

Jul 10, 2010 at 3:28 AM Post #140 of 247
I thought it was a serious meet.
Very disappointed (read jealous) from the organizer.

PS How are you all going to get home?

Jul 10, 2010 at 3:45 AM Post #141 of 247
I will probably be the only sober person there and I live probably the closest to the meet. Ironic Huh. Serious? Well probably be lucky to even take any time out to listen to the equipment.

Jul 10, 2010 at 3:55 AM Post #142 of 247
Is it a listening session or a drinking session?

I am confused now!

HA HA HA Ha HA!!!!!!

Jul 10, 2010 at 1:22 PM Post #143 of 247
Also confused. Is this still at the library? Didn't think you could even have water in there.

Jul 10, 2010 at 3:35 PM Post #144 of 247
The meet and the after meet are 2 different things. The after meet at Redhook brewery and restaurant is something we usually do after most meets. Gives a chance to ask questions you didn't get to during  the meet. The meet is pretty straight forward. There are a few of us that make it to most meets, so we are familiar with each other. They will be MOT's and or some people in the industry who are also attending. We have the meet thing down up here. We try to make it accessible and fun for everybody. Well I always have a good experience with these meets, that's why I do it.

Jul 10, 2010 at 9:08 PM Post #145 of 247
Hello all,

I am new to the audiophile hobby but I have to say that I am seriously enjoying the sounds i get. I might be able to make it to this meet,  as I live near the area and would love to meet some of you guys who are into this hobby and listen to some of the stuff you guys have.  I can bring my p-51 mustang amp with my s:flo2.  If my AKG240 sextetts arrive I can bring those too.  I am hoping to make it but I am not for sure just yet.  heh might be out of town on business.  My question is do you need a firm count of who is coming or is kind of just show up if you can thing?  Anyway I do hope to make it.  

everyone have a great day

Tinker97

Jul 10, 2010 at 9:44 PM Post #146 of 247
Just show up if you can. We will be happy to have you. No firm count is needed when we have a large room. No worries.

Jul 10, 2010 at 9:53 PM Post #147 of 247

Quote:
What up Equus,

It's more like I haven't heard them with good enough equipment to get an actual impression of how they sound.  Maybe if they sound great on another person's rig I'll have to upgrade mine =)

Dangerous words given the amount of rigs it looks like there will be.  LOL.  If it helps tempt you, I seem to recall liking the sound of the T1 out of the Isabellina.

Jul 10, 2010 at 10:51 PM Post #148 of 247
I might be willing to sell my rig in the near future.
ph34r.gif

Jul 11, 2010 at 5:53 AM Post #149 of 247
Come on KingStyles you can't be tubes only, I'll feel deserted! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back