Sears 3000 Turntable
Mar 29, 2011 at 8:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Asian8640

New Head-Fier
I am considering taking a turntable to college and I didn't want to pay too much for one considering that mostly everything that goes to college has to be "disposable" meaning that I wouldn't shed too many tears if someone came an took a crowbar to my stereo system. Recently, I got an offer for a Sears 3000 turntable. Not much is know about it, and from what I've seen on eBay, they seem to be either decent or absolute crap. If I were to bring a turntable with me, I'd rather it be the former rather than the latter. What I would like to ask is whether this Sears turntable is work taking, since its free. Space is limited and I don't want garbage piling up around my house. Anyone know anything about this Sears 3000? The only other piece of information I know is that it was purchased circa 1980. I would appreciate any info I can get. Thanks.
<Insert Smiling Dentrassis Here>
(Note Dentrassis are the chefs aboard Vogon Constructor ships in the rather witty yet simultaneously Freudian Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. They're all body and arms with a REALLY BIG SMILE)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back