Searching for similar IEMs to iBasso IT00
Mar 7, 2023 at 3:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

logNtechno

New Head-Fier
Hey guys,

I'm searching for IEMs which sound similar to the iBasso IT00.
While I really love them, the ones I ordered of AliExpress came with a loose connection right out of the box.
So I'm looking for better quality control, as neither AliExpress nor iBasso support would help me here.

I would describe the sound I'm looking for as massive sub-bass while still feeling precise.
Just recently got my Truthear x Crinacle Zero and while they do have bass and I like them, they're not exactly what I want.
My price range is $200 max, but I'm also eyeing the Campfire Audio Honeydew if I would know it's a worthwhile investment.

Can you recommend me some I could look into? Thanks

Mar 8, 2023 at 3:17 AM Post #4 of 7
FiiO FD5 is a great IEM with that V-shape tuning similar to IT00. New, it's over $200 but it can be found used for under that.

Mar 8, 2023 at 8:17 AM Post #5 of 7
FiiO FD5 is a great IEM with that V-shape tuning similar to IT00. New, it's over $200 but it can be found used for under that.
Thanks, they're a little over budget yeah, but hey I could give them a try at least, I'm really satisfied with my FiiO BTR5 :)
Have you also tried the FH series? I heard some recommend them for their bass before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back