Searching for good Headphones with exchanable cable.
Apr 3, 2012 at 4:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Kolbaskat

New Head-Fier
Hello, first of all sorry if this is the wrong section, I'm new.
I have a relative that visist us every year...for a few month. He has a pretty big knowledge of Headphones,Mp3-Players,Music and everything regarding music in general.(He works kinda as a manager.) So since I like music, and I pretty often listen to music...I asked him to bring me some good but not too expensive headphones...I got some Ath-Es7 except for them being a bit uncomfortable everything was fine, after 6months though the cable broke. I repaired it...and then it happened again. So I was wondering are there any good headphones out there which let you exchange their cable, just like the beats by Dre.( I thought about getting them, but I dont want to pay for the brand, and for other reason.)

Tl,dr: What are good headphones allowing to exhange their cable?

Apr 16, 2012 at 9:42 AM Post #3 of 8
What sound signature do you prefer? Do you like more bass or more neutral sounding hp's? Are these mostly for home use? Do you have an amp?

Apr 16, 2012 at 10:34 AM Post #6 of 8
Right off the bat, not knowing your preference and price range, look into the V-moda m80.. but basically its an on-ear type like your es7, has two interchangeable cable, and priced not far from your es7 as well..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back