Searching for a job (extreme)
Jul 22, 2008 at 11:16 PM Post #61 of 124
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrispy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't air traffic controllers make a lot of money?

I think hiring Patrick as an air traffic controller would qualify as an act of terrorism....seriously....
eek.gif

Jul 23, 2008 at 7:02 AM Post #63 of 124
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think Pat should sell internet videos of him having naughty sex with various audio components, and then scoring them like a professional reviewer.

Once I figure out how to do it I will make a video where I lose my virginity.

Jul 23, 2008 at 7:14 AM Post #64 of 124
I've seen some disturbing threads in my time.

This ranks near the top.

Jul 23, 2008 at 7:21 AM Post #65 of 124
Yes, I think so too. Disturbing. C'mon guys. This guy is trying to find a job, albeit an extreme job, but a job nonetheless. Instead of joking around and being so cynical, how about some real suggestions that may help another living, human being, on this forum no less, who supports and understands our interests? Charity begins at home.

Jul 23, 2008 at 7:36 AM Post #66 of 124
Quote:

Originally Posted by davidhunternyc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, I think so too. Disturbing. C'mon guys. This guy is trying to find a job, albeit an extreme job, but a job nonetheless. Instead of joking around and being so cynical, how about some real suggestions that may help another living, human being, on this forum no less, who supports and understands our interests? Charity begins at home.

I was actually thinking disturbing as not being able to determine whether the OP was serious or not in his first post, not so much as to the responses he's garnered in the thread.

Jul 23, 2008 at 1:47 PM Post #70 of 124
Quote:

It's Pat!

Jul 23, 2008 at 1:51 PM Post #71 of 124
Quote:

Tree hugger nonsense.

Jul 23, 2008 at 2:21 PM Post #72 of 124
Quote:

Originally Posted by Usagi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not anymore; the Bush administration cut their pay by over 30-40%.

Luckily there neither are or have been any Bush administration in Sweden. Where Patrick are located...

Jul 23, 2008 at 3:06 PM Post #74 of 124
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think Pat should sell internet videos of him having naughty sex with various audio components, and then scoring them like a professional reviewer.

He may have to pay nikongod royalties on using the idea though
wink.gif

Jul 23, 2008 at 5:47 PM Post #75 of 124
Counterfeit money printer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back