SE215 chicken or the egg?
Aug 20, 2013 at 6:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

enthewhite

New Head-Fier
I just picked up the Shure SE215, and although I am in no position to review them, I can say they sound great to my ears so far!

What I am curious about is the popularity of this model. The se215 is the only model IEM that both of the pro music shops in my area carry. I am interested to know what you think:

Do you guys think the se215 is popular because it is so widely available? Or do you think it is widely available because it is so popular?

Aug 20, 2013 at 6:48 AM Post #2 of 2
Quote:
I just picked up the Shure SE215, and although I am in no position to review them, I can say they sound great to my ears so far!

What I am curious about is the popularity of this model. The se215 is the only model IEM that both of the pro music shops in my area carry. I am interested to know what you think:

Do you guys think the se215 is popular because it is so widely available? Or do you think it is widely available because it is so popular?

It has great isolation, very comfortable (IMO) and has removable cables, which appeals to many people. The sound isn't the best bang for the buck though, IMO of course. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back