screenshot of your desktop
Dec 7, 2005 at 5:11 AM Post #17 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by enjoi_rootbeer
try pressing the print screen button and pasting it. that should do the trick.

Nope, that key doesn't do anything at all.

Dec 7, 2005 at 5:12 AM Post #18 of 93
Untitled-1.png

Dec 7, 2005 at 5:22 AM Post #19 of 93
nt31.gif

Anyway, to Mr. PD:

After you pressed "Print Screen" (nothing would happen; this is normal), open a paint program, eg. Paint (well, duh..
biggrin.gif
), and then just press Ctrl+V.
It will paste whatever screen you got when you pressed print screen.

If it doesn't work, plan B is just get a digital camera, take picture of your desktop, download the file and post it here. Remember don't use flash and tripod will help.
icon10.gif

Dec 7, 2005 at 5:41 AM Post #22 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_mocok
nt31.gif

Anyway, to Mr. PD:

After you pressed "Print Screen" (nothing would happen; this is normal), open a paint program, eg. Paint (well, duh..
biggrin.gif
), and then just press Ctrl+V.
It will paste whatever screen you got when you pressed print screen.

If it doesn't work, plan B is just get a digital camera, take picture of your desktop, download the file and post it here. Remember don't use flash and tripod will help.
icon10.gif

Or take the monitor itself and put it on a copy machine.

Do you actually use windows nt or is that just to fill geekness requirements?

Dec 7, 2005 at 6:03 AM Post #24 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by discord
Or take the monitor itself and put it on a copy machine.

Do you actually use windows nt or is that just to fill geekness requirements?

Took it from a website just for the fun of it.
biggrin.gif

Dec 7, 2005 at 7:13 AM Post #28 of 93
I went above and beyond and took a pic of my whole "workstation" Gotta love that 64 Emulator!
orphsmile.gif

([size=xx-small]Its actually all just my laptop docked to the LCD, and then extended to the laptops screen, I dont have a tower PC.[/size])

Fullsize Pic.

And of course the plain old desktop, I keep it simple and clean..

Dec 7, 2005 at 7:15 AM Post #29 of 93
I used to have rotator's theme but switched to this one, But I think it is time for a new one soon, I cam getting tired of this one. I also need to change the background pic. Its getting a little old.....but it is so beautiful

I am also using objext dock on the right. Icons? only important stuff. Solid works, Auto Cad, and some DIY amp BOMS!

Dec 7, 2005 at 7:47 AM Post #30 of 93

click for the pwnage
i usally have gaim up on the far left, docked, but i didn't all of my buddies names on the screenshot
also i've got me a gentoo box running some pretty intensive storage over ssh login, and x (or god forbid, gnome) over vnc if needed
the networked drives are from that, they are shares on my 2x120gb sata raid0 and my 3x200gb IDE JBOD
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back