Scotch
Oct 18, 2016 at 8:48 AM Post #646 of 653
Can not leave these two out. They are heartwarming.

Oct 18, 2016 at 8:53 AM Post #647 of 653
Slightly off topic!
Hope to enjoy some VSOP soon!

Come to think of it Crown Royal is crap, but I'll post this for old times sake.

Oct 19, 2016 at 7:31 AM Post #648 of 653

johnnie-walker-green-label-15-year-old-1l-whisky.jpg

The best in the JW line IMO.

Oct 19, 2016 at 8:49 AM Post #649 of 653
The best in the JW line IMO.

I'm slowly thinking I like the Black or 2X Black, though don't remember when I had the green last. Surprisingly I think I can taste the differences, where the 2X Black had this smoke-warm texture and flavor. And I'm not any style of expert, though I've drank a lot I must say. Johhny Walker is if anything a lifestyle. The best has been just a nice additive to what would have been an enjoyable afternoon anyway.

Oct 20, 2016 at 7:08 AM Post #650 of 653
I'm slowly thinking I like the Black or 2X Black, though don't remember when I had the green last. Surprisingly I think I can taste the differences, where the 2X Black had this smoke-warm texture and flavor. And I'm not any style of expert, though I've drank a lot I must say. Johhny Walker is if anything a lifestyle. The best has been just a nice additive to what would have been an enjoyable afternoon anyway.

Some years ago I lived in Korea and The Black was strangely cheap at my grocery store. It was my regular thing. Easy to enjoy IMO!
I only had the 2x once and can`t really comment. Might be worth a second look for sure....

Oct 20, 2016 at 10:05 AM Post #651 of 653

Some years ago I lived in Korea and The Black was strangely cheap at my grocery store. It was my regular thing. Easy to enjoy IMO!
I only had the 2x once and can`t really comment. Might be worth a second look for sure....

Cheap? Strange ? !!? Why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back