Scosche IEM856M Reference In-Ear Monitors sometimes $14.99 on Amazon :)
May 26, 2012 at 2:30 PM Post #257 of 302
Thats like the third time this week I've forgotten about memorial day.

May 26, 2012 at 3:49 PM Post #259 of 302
So since they knew they were going to ship the wrong item(see earlier in the thread, where they state various rationales for cancelled certain people's orders) yet chose not to inform us even though they have all our info, I'm going to file a claim through Amazon. I suggest you guys do the same. Amazon hates shifty sellers as they carry their own guarantee. Besides their response is unreasonable with 20% + shipping. I don't know about you but I don't put out just because they have condoms. If I'm going to get screwed, I need dinner and drinks at the minimum,

May 26, 2012 at 4:30 PM Post #260 of 302
Quote:

So, here's a picture of my Scosche IEM856M. The packaging is definitely different than most other IEM manufacturers. It's kind of strange how they chose not to focus on the IEM properties or sound qualities but they definitely have a novel approach. The box came slightly bent, probably because they went for a paper box instead of a plastic box. I'll try to A/B them against my other IEMs and see how they fare. I'll put up some unboxing photos later. 

Hey it's been a day, any change with burn-in?

May 26, 2012 at 5:19 PM Post #261 of 302

To be perfectly honest, I can't really burn it in for more than half an hour. But it definitely did expand and it is pretty comfortable. I don't know if I believe the tagline of "like wearing nothing at all" butits probably slightly better than the jvc marshmallows.

May 26, 2012 at 6:04 PM Post #262 of 302
Quote:
Quote:

To be perfectly honest, I can't really burn it in for more than half an hour. But it definitely did expand and it is pretty comfortable. I don't know if I believe the tagline of "like wearing nothing at all" butits probably slightly better than the jvc marshmallows.

May 26, 2012 at 6:24 PM Post #263 of 302
Quote:

L3000.gif

beerchug.gif

May 26, 2012 at 8:58 PM Post #265 of 302
It's not worth the shipping price, receiving it, having employees waste time restocking. Anyone want to mess with them and send them an invoice for your time to go ship them back at a cool consulting rate of $950 an hour?

I'm sorry you have to go through that... What a load of crap.

May 26, 2012 at 9:30 PM Post #267 of 302
@jgray91
Flanders makes this all worth it :D

May 27, 2012 at 12:57 PM Post #268 of 302
@faithguy19

The prepaid return label, was it UPS or USPS?

May 27, 2012 at 4:05 PM Post #270 of 302
Thanks. Guess I'll contact them so they can have them back if that's the case. I don't like waiting in line at the post office for any reason that's not my own is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back