Schiit Modi Multibit 2 DAC
Mar 6, 2024 at 3:12 PM Post #1,636 of 1,646
Yes, it affects MQA tracks only. Fortunately, Tidal will replace everything next month. I got information about it.

They're ditching MQA?!?! If so, I'm stoked!

Mar 24, 2024 at 10:20 AM Post #1,638 of 1,646
Mar 24, 2024 at 9:25 PM Post #1,639 of 1,646
Current desktop system....
Raspberry pi streamer (in modi looking case), MM2 and Magni Heresy. Fosi Audio v3 amp and era design d4 speakers (very inefficient).

Great sound.
So, I got an Allo MiniBoss Player Plus that has an amp section and a Pi Zero. I haven't gotten any use out of it because it never works for what I need and didn't even come with all the power cords it needs.

Latest injury is that it's an armv6, which can't run RoonBridge.

You want it? It needs either a new home or the dumpster.

Mar 24, 2024 at 11:34 PM Post #1,640 of 1,646
My MM2 has been ordered. I'm excited to try it. I have the Bifrost 2/64 and the Modi+, but I need a small factor DAC for my Cayin MT-12N tube amp that sounds less strident than the Modi+. I'm hoping the MM2 in NOS mode will do the trick.

Mar 25, 2024 at 2:28 AM Post #1,641 of 1,646
My MM2 has been ordered. I'm excited to try it. I have the Bifrost 2/64 and the Modi+, but I need a small factor DAC for my Cayin MT-12N tube amp that sounds less strident than the Modi+. I'm hoping the MM2 in NOS mode will do the trick.

My order has been cancelled. I moved my Bifrost 2/64 and no longer need the MM2! I love Schiit for making it easy to cancel. But if the MM2 is anything like the Bifrost 2/64, it's probably great. The NOS mode is amazing for music, very 3D, while the filtered mode is perfect for dialogue and movies.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2024 at 2:27 PM Post #1,642 of 1,646
Schiit Modi Multibit 2 DAC delivers audiophile-grade performance with its advanced multibit architecture. Offering exceptional clarity and detail, it elevates the listening experience to new heights. With its sleek design and versatile connectivity options, it's a standout choice for discerning enthusiasts seeking top-tier sound reproduction.

Apr 27, 2024 at 2:57 PM Post #1,643 of 1,646
Schiit Modi Multibit 2 DAC delivers audiophile-grade performance with its advanced multibit architecture. Offering exceptional clarity and detail, it elevates the listening experience to new heights. With its sleek design and versatile connectivity options, it's a standout choice for discerning enthusiasts seeking top-tier sound reproduction.

The AI SchiitTalker couldn't have said it any better! :sweat_smile:

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2024 at 3:17 PM Post #1,644 of 1,646
:thinking:
ahhh..........ok?
Thanks for the heads up.
Super informative.
Thanks so much.

Apr 27, 2024 at 9:13 PM Post #1,645 of 1,646
The AI SchiitTalker couldn't have said it any better! :sweat_smile:
:thinking:
ahhh..........ok?
Thanks for the heads up.
Super informative.
Thanks so much.

Yeah was going to say this sounds like it was copied and pasted from some marketing brochure or something..... :sweat_smile:

Thanks I guess.....?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back