Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions
May 30, 2021 at 8:01 AM Post #3,631 of 6,973
May 30, 2021 at 8:40 AM Post #3,636 of 6,973
Last edited:
May 30, 2021 at 8:52 AM Post #3,637 of 6,973
I have had my eye on those for days, but just can't bring myself to spend that kind of cash on a hunch. I am running the 7316 Long Plate Foil D Getters these days, and am quite happy staying there. However, if I had some extra cash I would be all over those.
I hear you bro. I'll pick up a third pair of Footscray at the end of this week and I'll be completely finished with buying tubes.

Next purchase is the pi 2 design mercury streamer when it hits the market and I'll be done gear wise as well lol

May 30, 2021 at 9:00 AM Post #3,638 of 6,973
I hear you bro. I'll pick up a third pair of Footscray at the end of this week and I'll be completely finished with buying tubes.

Next purchase is the pi 2 design mercury streamer when it hits the market and I'll be done gear wise as well lol
Nice man! I am most likely going to pick up another Footscray triple for backup after I hear the one coming, and I will be done for a while as well. I have spent a ton of money on my new system and tubes this past couple of months, and it is now time to slow down and enjoy it all. Also, a good streamer really takes things to another level, so good call on picking one up.

May 30, 2021 at 9:13 AM Post #3,639 of 6,973

Hahahahahahahaha!!! Good one. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

May 30, 2021 at 9:16 AM Post #3,640 of 6,973
I have had my eye on those for days, but just can't bring myself to spend that kind of cash on a hunch. I am running the 7316 Long Plate Foil D Getters these days, and am quite happy staying there. However, if I had some extra cash I would be all over those.
I think you should take one for the team and get one so you can tell us how it compares to the 7316.

Not for me, of course -- I'm not buying any more tubes. :smile:

May 30, 2021 at 9:31 AM Post #3,642 of 6,973

LOL! Post won`t age well bro. :ksc75smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back