Schiit Lokius Impressions & Reviews
Nov 21, 2023 at 2:33 PM Post #302 of 305
Has anyone on here used the Lokius or loki mini + with the pre 2020 model audeze LCD-X & if so how did it sound ? Thanks.
In general the Lokius is a good interface regardless of cans, tried it both with planar magnetic and Focal but normally Audeze is recommended for use with their software proprietary EQ.

Feb 20, 2024 at 7:44 PM Post #303 of 305
Lokius FTW! Held out since previous experience with equalizers never did it for me. Got a Lokius recently to use primarily for balanced to RCA conversion, but sure makes thin bright 80's recordings sound better. Just add a little bass and turn down the upper mids, click active vs non-active to test, oh man way better with the EQ on. So glad I finally got one.

Feb 21, 2024 at 1:16 AM Post #304 of 305
Lokius FTW! Held out since previous experience with equalizers never did it for me. Got a Lokius recently to use primarily for balanced to RCA conversion, but sure makes thin bright 80's recordings sound better. Just add a little bass and turn down the upper mids, click active vs non-active to test, oh man way better with the EQ on. So glad I finally got one.
Took me also a while to decide on an interface but never regretted it, Balanced if possible is way better than RCA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back