Schiit Jotunheim 2 - Impressions Thread
May 25, 2024 at 1:57 AM Post #2,956 of 2,957
I am planning to use my incoming Mojo 2 Poly as a streaming dac connected to the Jot 2. Does anybody know how much the SE input sensitivity is for the Jot? Some say Mojo 2 has the cleanest output at around 3V-3.4V, Rob Watts himself recommends 2.4V, iirc. But at the same time I seem to recall someone telling me that Schiit’s modular amps have an input sensitivity of 1.4V?
I used the Mojo 2 to my Jotunheim at between the Azure and Indigo colours on the colour to voltage table. That’s up to mid-2V and it sounded great.

I remember I got distortion when I upgraded to Qutest and tried the 3V setting and so moved back to the default 2V. So somewhere between 2V and 3V there is a sweet spot, which is between Indigo and Violet.

May 25, 2024 at 2:01 AM Post #2,957 of 2,957
I used the Mojo 2 to my Jotunheim at between the Azure and Indigo colours on the colour to voltage table. That’s up to mid-2V and it sounded great.

I remember I got distortion when I upgraded to Qutest and tried the 3V setting and so moved back to the default 2V. So somewhere between 2V and 3V there is a sweet spot, which is between Indigo and Violet.
Thanks! Will try that.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back