Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Feb 8, 2024 at 6:22 PM Post #139,067 of 155,168
Dead?!? Mine is alive and well.

I would phrase it differently - the last of the limited production Yggdrasil+ OG was delivered.

Same way as Porsche AG states when delivering limited production cars, such as the Carrera GT in the early 2000s and later the 918 Spyder or the 911R.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2024 at 6:35 PM Post #139,068 of 155,168

Kansas City.jpg

Feb 8, 2024 at 6:51 PM Post #139,070 of 155,168
Think you might find a use for it?🤪 I do believe your photo started me on this journey, I will end up making nine or ten then maybe move on to something else.
Cool! I'll be waiting on the full-size equipment rack. All wood (maple of course). No metal, except possibly threaded steel inserts in the bottom of the legs to accept spikes. I'm fine with a BYOS (Bring Your Own Spikes) arrangement if it makes things easier for you (which of course is always my goal). Dovetail joints for the shelves, naturally. When you're ready, let me know and I'll send you my shelf spacing requirements. 🤣 🤣

Feb 8, 2024 at 7:03 PM Post #139,073 of 155,168
Cool! I'll be waiting on the full-size equipment rack. All wood (maple of course). No metal, except possibly threaded steel inserts in the bottom of the legs to accept spikes. I'm fine with a BYOS (Bring Your Own Spikes) arrangement if it makes things easier for you (which of course is always my goal). Dovetail joints for the shelves, naturally. When you're ready, let me know and I'll send you my shelf spacing requirements. 🤣 🤣
You cannot use such things when living in a car! I think I have an old Walkman I can send you. I will include a nice cardboard box.😁

Feb 8, 2024 at 7:28 PM Post #139,074 of 155,168
Think you might find a use for it?🤪 I do believe your photo started me on this journey, I will end up making nine or ten then maybe move on to something else.
Yep, it'll see use for sure. :)

Feb 8, 2024 at 7:54 PM Post #139,076 of 155,168
You cannot use such things when living in a car!

I can if I use it sideways. I'm educated on sideways, you know.

I think I have an old Walkman I can send you. I will include a nice cardboard box.😁

Assuming it's virgin cardboard, I'm good with just sending the box. :smile:

Feb 8, 2024 at 7:56 PM Post #139,077 of 155,168
In June of 2019, Mike talked about a "cheap DAC that sounded waaaaaaay too good"...

I've asked over there, but haven't been able to get confirmation of exactly which one he was talking about. It was a Delta Sigma DAC and I suppose it reached production. I "think" I know which one he was referring to. Does anyone know "FOR SURE"?

Thank you.

Mike Moffat, June 2019:

Image 2-8-24 at 7.49 PM.jpg

Cc: @Jason Stoddard

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2024 at 8:38 PM Post #139,079 of 155,168
I can if I use it sideways. I'm educated on sideways, you know.

Assuming it's virgin cardboard, I'm good with just sending the box. :smile:
I will check with Finnegan, he gets attached to specific cardboard boxes, sullied or not.😺

Also you need to move up to the comfortable confines of an Olds-mo-bile. Or maybe a 1958 monkey-Schiit brown Buick Super. ( I have been watching the movie Jackie Brown then listening to Tom Waits).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back