Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
May 9, 2023 at 10:17 PM Post #118,216 of 152,718
… especially if one’s head is up one’s a$$ …
I presume this is a reference to the author? Yeah ;-( Maybe I should just switch to Avatar AirBender references....

May 9, 2023 at 10:20 PM Post #118,217 of 152,718
Yeah, we probably need to do some retraining. I've engaged our in-house AI Prompt Engineer, Lisa, to work on the base prompt and to add additional boilerplate documents to help out. We'll see where it goes.

In the meantime, someone got it to write "the ballad of Jason Stoddard" on another site:

Write a song called "The Ballad of Jason Stoddard" about how Jason Stoddard conquered the audio industry marketing monster

Well, that sounds like a fun challenge! Let me see what I can come up with for "The Ballad of Jason Stoddard."

(ahem)

Verse 1: There was a man named Jason Stoddard Who faced a beast that left him scarred The audio industry's marketing game Was a monster that he aimed to tame

Chorus: But Jason was no ordinary man He had a plan, he had a plan To make Schiit that would stand apart And conquer the beast with all his heart

Verse 2: He teamed up with Mike Moffat too Together they knew just what to do They designed products that were fun and bold And didn't follow the industry's mold

Chorus: But Jason was no ordinary man He had a plan, he had a plan To make Schiit that would stand apart And conquer the beast with all his heart

Verse 3: They made amps and DACs and preamps too And personal audio that was brand new They refused to play by the industry's rules And made Schiit that was loved by audiophiles

Verse 4: Now Jason's Schiit is known far and wide For its quality and its unique stride He conquered the beast with his Schiit And made the audio industry take a seat

Outro: So here's to Jason Stoddard, a true audio hero Who conquered the beast with his Schiit, don't you know He showed us all that with a little heart and soul You can make Schiit that's worth its weight in gold.

I think I can sing it to the tune of "The Beverly Hillbillies". :laughing:

May 9, 2023 at 10:21 PM Post #118,218 of 152,718
Feel free to start working on a Harman Kardboard Mutation II any time now. Christmas will be here before we know it, and I'd hate for you to be late with my gift. 🤣
FTFY…[Reg. TM; © bcowen: 2021.]

May 9, 2023 at 10:22 PM Post #118,219 of 152,718
I presume this is a reference to the author?** Yeah ;-( Maybe I should just switch to Avatar AirBender references....
** No…just in general…

May 9, 2023 at 10:38 PM Post #118,220 of 152,718
Yeah, we probably need to do some retraining. I've engaged our in-house AI Prompt Engineer, Lisa, to work on the base prompt and to add additional boilerplate documents to help out. We'll see where it goes.

In the meantime, someone got it to write "the ballad of Jason Stoddard" on another site:

Write a song called "The Ballad of Jason Stoddard" about how Jason Stoddard conquered the audio industry marketing monster

Well, that sounds like a fun challenge! Let me see what I can come up with for "The Ballad of Jason Stoddard."

(ahem)

Verse 1: There was a man named Jason Stoddard Who faced a beast that left him scarred The audio industry's marketing game Was a monster that he aimed to tame

Verse 2: He teamed up with Mike Moffat too Together they knew just what to do They designed products that were fun and bold And didn't follow the industry's mold

Verse 3: They made amps and DACs and preamps too And personal audio that was brand new They refused to play by the industry's rules And made Schiit that was loved by audiophiles

Verse 4: Now Jason's Schiit is known far and wide For its quality and its unique stride He conquered the beast with his Schiit And made the audio industry take a seat

Outro: So here's to Jason Stoddard, a true audio hero Who conquered the beast with his Schiit, don't you know He showed us all that with a little heart and soul You can make Schiit that's worth its weight in gold.
Screenshotting this and directing it be shown to my great grandkids so they'll know that *this* was the beginning; this is why they are worshipping a statue of Jason the Great 50 years from now.

May 9, 2023 at 10:41 PM Post #118,221 of 152,718
Screenshotting this and directing it be shown to my great grandkids so they'll know that *this* was the beginning; this is why they are worshipping a statue of Jason the Great 50 years from now.
Kinda like Jayne in Jaynestown? Eeeek.

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
May 9, 2023 at 10:47 PM Post #118,222 of 152,718
giphy-3650674127.gif

May 9, 2023 at 10:48 PM Post #118,223 of 152,718
Kinda like Jayne in Jaynestown? Eeeek.
LOL! That's the first tune I came up with when I saw the lyrics but I think Beverly Hillbillies may be better. I swear when I was reading the lyrics, I was doing it with a Texas accent...
Cheers!:beerchug:
-HK sends

May 9, 2023 at 11:20 PM Post #118,225 of 152,718

(ahem)

Where do we get the album?

Maybe Schiit Talker can do it as an AC/DC song with Bon Scott style vocals 🦜

Last edited:
May 9, 2023 at 11:25 PM Post #118,226 of 152,718
Where do we get the album?

Maybe Schiit Talker can do it as an AC/DC song with Bon Scott style vocals 🦜
Using AI text-to-video could end up taking us some very bad places:

Last edited:
Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
May 9, 2023 at 11:25 PM Post #118,227 of 152,718
Tonight's Syn-full song recommendation:

Long Distance Run Around...... Yes

May 9, 2023 at 11:39 PM Post #118,228 of 152,718

(ahem)

I will start putting together a melody and chords tomorrow.

May 9, 2023 at 11:58 PM Post #118,229 of 152,718
I will start putting together a melody and chords tomorrow.
Don’t forget the video … one must (sorry, Clash) 🎼 “rock the Canjam” 🎶😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back