Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Dec 22, 2020 at 6:37 PM Post #68,836 of 150,322
Not only that. She was a sort of mascot for a lot of people.
She was my factotum for everything.
She was my only partner in the house. It will be difficult being alone.

Hope that changes, Pietro. I.e., the difficulty, the being alone, ideally both.

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2020 at 6:58 PM Post #68,838 of 150,322
Russian Blues must attract the name Gris Gris. Here's the Gris Gris who lives with me:
GrisGris.jpg

Dec 22, 2020 at 7:12 PM Post #68,839 of 150,322
Today 14:15h CET, Constanza made her way to the eternal hunting fields after 22 year in ours. She will rest in peace. In time I will follow them all BUT NOT BEFORE I MADE YOUR LIVES A LITTLE MORE MISERABLE THE WAY I HABITUALLY DO.

lastconstanza.jpg

Very sorry to hear that. She was a beautiful cat and (I'm sure) a wonderful friend.

Dec 22, 2020 at 7:15 PM Post #68,840 of 150,322
Pietro, I'm so very sorry about Constanza.

Sad news comes in twos. Today, our 21 year old cat Gris-Gris passed away. Our only solace will be that he's now at rest after some difficult weeks towards the end of his life on earth. We loved him so much.

Anything by Puccini was his favorite music.

grisgris.jpg

Very sorry to hear of your loss too. Not that it's ever easy, but it's all the more difficult when a cherished one has been with you so long.

Dec 22, 2020 at 7:46 PM Post #68,843 of 150,322
Today 14:15h CET, Constanza made her way to the eternal hunting fields after 22 year in ours. She will rest in peace. In time I will follow them all BUT NOT BEFORE I MADE YOUR LIVES A LITTLE MORE MISERABLE THE WAY I HABITUALLY DO.

lastconstanza.jpg
We'll miss the self-assured Constanza who constantly messed with your Schiit and made us smile through your reports, but your loss is much greater. That her memory may bring you solace in dark times.

Dec 22, 2020 at 8:00 PM Post #68,844 of 150,322

Oh dammit, Pietro. I am so sorry to hear this horrible news. My sincere condolences. :frowning2:
Condolences to you too, Balthazar B.

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2020 at 8:07 PM Post #68,846 of 150,322
Not only that. She was a sort of mascot for a lot of people.
She was my factotum for everything.
She was my only partner in the house. It will be difficult being alone.
Stay strong, I'm sure she had a fantastic life!

Here was my 20+ year old cat Lorie, I'm sure her spirit is still sleeping on laptops in the great beyond:

Lorie.jpg

20170505_090824.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2020 at 8:23 PM Post #68,847 of 150,322
JoeKickass ... Not a true audiophile?! I'm taking exception to your comment, sir. :ksc75smile: I enjoy complexity just for the sake of it. You have every right to demand great sound at a sane price. I honestly feel that's the whole point of us being part of the cult of Schiit. Less woo... more wow! My 2 cents...
Shouldn't that be Cuult of Schiit?

Dec 22, 2020 at 8:42 PM Post #68,849 of 150,322
Pietro, I'm so very sorry about Constanza.

Sad news comes in twos. Today, our 21 year old cat Gris-Gris passed away. Our only solace will be that he's now at rest after some difficult weeks towards the end of his life on earth. We loved him so much.

Anything by Puccini was his favorite music.

grisgris.jpg

My condolences to you @Blathazar B on the passing of Gris Gris.

I trust he also enjoyed an occasional foray into the music of Dr. John.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back