Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Jul 1, 2020 at 2:41 PM Post #61,517 of 150,791
BC596878-F14-E-4099-B8-AA-86-FBEFF9625-C.jpg
My Schiit.

Been lurking this thread for a long time, thought I better sign up and contribute.. hi to friends from the Schiit Heads Facebook group.

Planar 6?

Jul 1, 2020 at 3:12 PM Post #61,518 of 150,791
FYI: The Schiit Schwag products are live on the website.

Yep, and it's part of a larger reorganization. Some site categories are now collapsed (including Schwag) to simplify the sidebar.

And yeah, I know, we have a lot of products. Some will go away eventually. Some new ones will appear. And we'll see how that goes...

I hope you enjoy!

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Jul 1, 2020 at 3:21 PM Post #61,519 of 150,791
Yep, and it's part of a larger reorganization. Some site categories are now collapsed (including Schwag) to simplify the sidebar.

And yeah, I know, we have a lot of products. Some will go away eventually. Some new ones will appear. And we'll see how that goes...

I hope you enjoy!
Sorry to report that while the new Schiit site loads fine on Safari for me, here is what I get with Chrome. I've emptied cache/cookies and still get the old style site that looks like this when I click on the "products" sidebar
Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 11.17.57 AM.png

Jul 1, 2020 at 3:22 PM Post #61,520 of 150,791

I hope you enjoy!
By the way Jason, the page is not working for me on my iPhone right now using Safari. I can only access the Magni page and special deals.

Jul 1, 2020 at 3:25 PM Post #61,521 of 150,791
Sorry to report that while the new Schiit site loads fine on Safari for me, here is what I get with Chrome. I've emptied cache/cookies and still get the old style site that looks like this when I click on the "products" sidebarScreen Shot 2020-07-01 at 11.17.57 AM.png...
By the way Jason, the page is not working for me on my iPhone right now using Safari. I can only access the Magni page and special deals.

Yep, working on the glitches now.

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Jul 1, 2020 at 4:32 PM Post #61,523 of 150,791

I hope you enjoy!

Cool Swag. But, some of us are built like 10 Pounds of Schiit in a 5 Pound Bag! Any chance of a 4X Tee...? :sunglasses:

Jul 1, 2020 at 5:21 PM Post #61,527 of 150,791
Sorry to report that while the new Schiit site loads fine on Safari for me, here is what I get with Chrome. I've emptied cache/cookies and still get the old style site that looks like this when I click on the "products" sidebar...
Ehhmm... So don't use Chrome, use Safari..

Patient: "Doctor, when I press here it really hurts
Doctor: "So, don't press there !"

Jus being sarcastic, not helpful. Couldn't resist..

Jul 1, 2020 at 5:56 PM Post #61,529 of 150,791
Speaking of which, where do the Canadians on this forum buy their used gear? Unless I can shake the money tree real hard real soon, I'll have to get my Saga S that way. And I never did find the Jil offered used (did get it b-stock).
In Vancouver I've had better and more responsive luck listing on Craigslist than through Canuck Audio Mart.
And, because it's Canada Day here's our jazz version of O Canada recorded last month by musicians in all ten provinces:

Jul 1, 2020 at 6:03 PM Post #61,530 of 150,791
I agree that we are living in crazy times, but Schiit is sending equipment to Europe, I got my Modius, ev666il just got his Jotunheim.. And updating a website is something you can have an employee do from home.. There is a notice that says their contact form is not working on the homepage that's been there for months.. Fix it already..

It's all about choices. Their choice to work this way is costing them money and customers. I sold my Asgard3 and Modi-multibit through a dutch version of ebay, marktplaats. One of the buyers claimed he bought second hand because new was not available through Sonority.

Just saying their current priorities aren't mine. And as I said before, I am a customer, bought my Vali2, Modi multi and Asgard3 from them. If by the end of the year BF2 is in stock I'll buy it there, no question..
Sonority had this disclaimer before covid. When i ordered my, wanted to order my Freya S end 2019 i saw it, so i mailed and that is how it was handled, smooth. I think they receive batches and if possible they add stuff, the famous sawtooth!

Good to save on import duties, i prefer to wait if it is a replacement :beerchug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back