Jul 6, 2018 at 10:13 PM Post #34,621 of 149,385
What's a mouse?
CAT FOOD....

Mouse-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-3.gif
O25ArEJ.jpg
tenor.gif
images

Jul 7, 2018 at 1:29 AM Post #34,626 of 149,385
Nah, I’m much better off this way. I come here to read about Schiit updates, not some boring talk about bikes or cats (I love both).

I know Jason is cool with this, but I feel like the peeps in question feel too much at home here.

Gee, here's a trick: search the thread for "Sponsor: Schiit Audio" and you'll see the posts from Jason, Mike, and any other Schiit employee with that title. Easy, peasy.

Jul 7, 2018 at 1:32 AM Post #34,627 of 149,385
Nah, I’m much better off this way. I come here to read about Schiit updates, not some boring talk about bikes or cats (I love both).

I know Jason is cool with this, but I feel like the peeps in question feel too much at home here.

Man have we talked about bikes yet? I have a sweet Giant Talon 29r that I love, but don't ride often enough.

Yeah, you're probably right, I for one do feel very at home here, but that's part of the draw for many folks. It's what drew me in and kept me here from the start of the thread until I caught up a few months ago. People need to focus on the things that draw us together. Our differences shouldn't push us apart. They should add texture and flavor so we don't get all bored with each other. Imagine if we all liked the same things, the next time someone says, "I love the switch in the back, I hope the next item they release has a switch in the back, because I love the switch in the back", all we would do is drink our beer/coffee/scotch and go "yep that switch is awesome"

Jul 7, 2018 at 1:43 AM Post #34,629 of 149,385
Internet is big. We don’t need to have it all in one thread. I come here for audio and Schiit. If I want water cooler talk, I’ll go to the RELEVANT thread, or forum.

Ahh you know what it is. I don't have a water cooler and I work too many hours in an office by myself. This is my watercooler. Sorry I don't have one outside of the internet.

Jul 7, 2018 at 1:56 AM Post #34,630 of 149,385
On a musical note I am really digging the Pulse of Americana playlist on Spotify. They have a pretty awesome range of artists on there.
For those of you who dont know. Trampled by Turtles are an awesome band hailing from the Duluth area. They have a pretty huge following in the Midwest.

I use playlists like this to help discover bands I'm not familiar with, and to expand my own personal playlist. All the music afficinados on this thread do the same thing. Thanks everyone! Happy Saturday.

Favorites off this list are
John Prine - Knockin' on Your Screen Door (this entire album is great, from 2018, exposed me to his catalogue)
Lori McKenna - People Get Old
Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit - If We Were Vampires (also look up White Man's World {seriously, it's powerful} from the same album, hell entire album is great - The Nashville Sound)
Elise Davis - Married Young
Gill Landry - Denver Girls (heard this for the first time tonight, entire album is good.)
Traveller - Hummingbird
Trampled By Turtles - The Middle (explore their albums, I especially like Palomino, Stars and Satellites, & Wild Animals)

Two other songs I like that aren't on this list, and I admit not knowing much else about the artists.

Gillian Welch - Dry Town (Demo)
Ray Wylie Hubbard - House of the White Rose Bouquet

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2018 at 2:05 AM Post #34,631 of 149,385
On a musical note I am really digging the Pulse of Americana playlist on Spotify. They have a pretty awesome range of artists on there.
For those of you who dont know. Trampled by Turtles are an awesome band hailing from the Duluth area. They have a pretty huge following in the Midwest.

I use playlists like this to help discover bands I'm not familiar with, and to expand my own personal playlist. All the music afficinados on this thread do the same thing. Thanks everyone! Happy Saturday.
Second time I saw that band name in a few days...
https://summerfest.com/artist/trampled-by-turtles

Mike

Jul 7, 2018 at 2:14 AM Post #34,632 of 149,385
Last edited:
Jul 7, 2018 at 2:26 AM Post #34,633 of 149,385
Yeah they obviously do not have the persian body, you can put the points (ears, mask, feet, and possibly tail) on different breeds. Ragdolls came about in 1964 as I recall and it was a protected name for a long time. Your cats have a similar body type no doubt. You want large round blue eyes and yours appear to have those traits as well.

We have a ragdoll that sheds during the summer. It's a large, heavy cat. I end up eating about a pound of fur floating in the air every day.

Jul 7, 2018 at 7:07 AM Post #34,635 of 149,385
We have a ragdoll that sheds during the summer. It's a large, heavy cat. I end up eating about a pound of fur floating in the air every day.

I have a twenty pound ragdoll so I feel your pain lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back