Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Oct 10, 2017 at 10:31 PM Post #25,516 of 150,382
A word of warning. The cat will outlast you or outwait you. They can wait for a mouse to come out of it’s hole for days.
I saw a movie recently where an Inuit did exactly the same thing: wait days for a rabbit to come out of its hole. So cat owners all need to move to Alaska and other points north.

Oct 10, 2017 at 10:46 PM Post #25,517 of 150,382
Now.. She had it coming.
Constanza and I are now officially at war for the Schiit territory.

You should concentrate in the equipment that really matters. Move all those six cones from Yggdrasil to Ragnarok.

Let Constanza sleep over Yggy (the top holes are only decorative, right?) and you'll have peace.

Be honest with yourself and realize you already lost the war.

I speak as a longtime cat owner. Those little furries always do what they want, when they want.

I side with Oveja on this. This is an unnecessary war which you are exceedingly unlikely to win. Yield the Yggdrasil to Costanza as the top features are not actual holes leading to the interior. Place all deterrents on the Ragnarok and just clean the fur off of Yggy frequently. There will be much less domestic strife this way. It doesn't matter who you are, cats will be more hard-headed than you. There are precious few battles that humans can win against cats, so you must pick your battles carefully.

J.P.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2017 at 11:26 PM Post #25,518 of 150,382
I saw a movie recently where an Inuit did exactly the same thing: wait days for a rabbit to come out of its hole. So cat owners all need to move to Alaska and other points north.
My neighbors cat came over a few times the other day, I live in farm country, and pilfered a few small rabbits that were living under my deck. I watched the cat bring them right through her cat door, one after the other. She must have been so proud of her cat when she got home. :joy::joy::joy:

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2017 at 5:15 AM Post #25,522 of 150,382
Request to Schiit Audio:
Can you guys come up with Power Re-generator ? A SCR based Re-generation? There are big names in the market with this type of equipment but too expensive for me. It could be not a big deal in countries where supply is quite, but not everywhere.

This should be a hard seller as Many would like to get one to protect their gears?

Outputs - 12 (Too much to ask? :) )
Input supply 120V/230V Factory Fit - YES
Each individual Output Selectable (I know this is too much to ask :) )

Oct 11, 2017 at 6:15 AM Post #25,523 of 150,382
I'm allergic to cats.

Do we want to talk labradoodles?
A Shih Tzu would be more appropriate, this is a Schiit zoo after all

I have a Schiit Malteser

images

Oct 11, 2017 at 7:10 AM Post #25,524 of 150,382
Enough with the cats, guys, please? Jason, you got another chapter soon? Can we talk about keyboards, or calculators?
Actually, I am actually enjoying it. Pietro is so clearly outmatched in his struggle that he assumes the role of Tragic Hero.

I am sure that if Bosiemoncrieff puts his mind to it, he could turn it into an opera

Oct 11, 2017 at 7:28 AM Post #25,525 of 150,382
Actually, I am actually enjoying it. Pietro is so clearly outmatched in his struggle that he assumes the role of Tragic Hero.

I am sure that if Bosiemoncrieff puts his mind to it, he could turn it into an opera

LOL. I'd bet it would be one dam fine opera too! Casting Constanza would be difficult however.

Oct 11, 2017 at 8:00 AM Post #25,527 of 150,382
Thanks...changed it to Gabby when a guy in the Magni 3 thread started calling my Senns & Beyers 'antiquated' and then proceeded to preach on how all the new headphones were efficient enough to not need all 'dem fancy, hi powr'd amplificators' and that the world should buy the best-in-class Topping A30. :dt880smile:

LOL. That works for me!
I think Gabby is one cool character. Keep him around, for awhile!

I would opt for either one of these:-

Walter Brennan
wpbrennan02.jpg

or,
Jack Elam

upload_2017-10-11_22-59-51.gif

Oct 11, 2017 at 8:04 AM Post #25,529 of 150,382
Too early in the morning here to be laughing this hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back