Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Jun 6, 2014 at 3:56 PM Post #1,246 of 150,689
Oh man I can't stop laughing.  Was that for real?  
biggrin.gif

Jun 6, 2014 at 7:07 PM Post #1,253 of 150,689
Jun 6, 2014 at 7:21 PM Post #1,254 of 150,689
Careful, this kind of schiit talking gets Currawong on edge :wink: ... He's around here somewhere... I just know it.

Jun 6, 2014 at 9:25 PM Post #1,255 of 150,689
  Careful, this kind of schiit talking gets Currawong on edge :wink: ... He's around here somewhere... I just know it.

We better cut the Schiit and talk about Schiit instead.
I say that Magni really isn't bright like some people say. It's a fantastic deal. All the Magni 2 will need is a gain switch.

Jun 7, 2014 at 7:08 AM Post #1,256 of 150,689
  We better cut the Schiit and talk about Schiit instead.
I say that Magni really isn't bright like some people say. It's a fantastic deal. All the Magni 2 will need is a gain switch.

Indeed. I ended up giving my Vali to my GF for her birthday to go with her turntable, it was greatly recieved
wink.gif
. So now I have a Modi for no real reason as I primarily use my Bifrost/ Lyr with my Beyers.

On a random but not unrelated note, I did find a spider had made his home ontop of my Modi one day sitting in my bookcase.

Jun 7, 2014 at 8:49 AM Post #1,257 of 150,689
  Indeed. I ended up giving my Vali to my GF for her birthday to go with her turntable, it was greatly recieved
wink.gif
. So now I have a Modi for no real reason as I primarily use my Bifrost/ Lyr with my Beyers.

On a random but not unrelated note, I did find a spider had made his home ontop of my Modi one day sitting in my bookcase.

What a coincidence. Last night I found a rather large spider lurking near my Asgard. So I dispatched him to Valhalla without a Viking funeral, I wasn't going to start a fire in the bathroom nor send a burning boat down the plumbing.
I hope my A2 + UberFrost USB stack aren't attracting bugs with a penchant for good sound. By the way the Magni sounds rather good, despite some of the stories about excess brightness. I picked one up to use in another part of the house where I wouldn't be doing careful/critical listening. The amp sounds very good and I'd easily recommend it to someone that didn't have much to spend. It has exceeded expectations and it packs a wallop.

Jun 7, 2014 at 9:22 AM Post #1,258 of 150,689
  What a coincidence. Last night I found a rather large spider lurking near my Asgard. So I dispatched him to Valhalla without a Viking funeral, I wasn't going to start a fire in the bathroom nor send a burning boat down the plumbing.
I hope my A2 + UberFrost USB stack aren't attracting bugs with a penchant for good sound. By the way the Magni sounds rather good, despite some of the stories about excess brightness. I picked one up to use in another part of the house where I wouldn't be doing careful/critical listening. The amp sounds very good and I'd easily recommend it to someone that didn't have much to spend. It has exceeded expectations and it packs a wallop.

I might grab a Magni then, or an imaginable Magni 2 with a gain switch; whenever that becomes a reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back