Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
May 22, 2021 at 8:19 PM Post #77,146 of 150,436
ORT -- If it is really you, then I must say that I am happy to have you back. You have been missed!

If you are not really ORT, then shame on you!

May 22, 2021 at 8:23 PM Post #77,148 of 150,436
Woah. This is weird.
Wasnt there someone else who mentioned ORT passed away?

May 22, 2021 at 8:37 PM Post #77,149 of 150,436
Yes. That is what has me and others a bit perplexed.

May 22, 2021 at 9:02 PM Post #77,150 of 150,436
"Sigh"...Well, the real ORT has been real sick for a few years now. Yup. I have been ill. Not Covid ill but something else and it's not for public discussion but no, you cannot catch it. It kinda sorta catches you.

Okay, so OldRoadToad wrote me a PM to tell me there was some question about whether or not it's really him posting again, so I asked him two questions I'm quite sure only he'd be able to answer. He answered them correctly, quickly.

Years ago he mailed something very thoughtful as a gift to my son that had absolutely nothing to do with headphones or audio. I can't imagine anyone else would have known about it, and it was definitely not a common gift. He immediately responded confirming what he'd sent some years back.

In that same message I also asked a second question that someone who knows him well could answer. But successfully answered along with the first question, I'm pretty sure we're chit-chatting with our old friend again here.

Welcome back, @OldRoadToad!

May 22, 2021 at 9:27 PM Post #77,157 of 150,436
"Sigh"...Well, the real ORT has been real sick for a few years now. Yup. I have been ill. Not Covid ill but something else and it's not for public discussion but no, you cannot catch it. It kinda sorta catches you.
Glad you are doing well and can post again, you have been brought up many times since you left. We were told that you had passed away 3 or so years ago when you went away, so it was quite strange seeing you "resurrected"...

Welcome back!

May 22, 2021 at 10:12 PM Post #77,160 of 150,436
Or maybe Jude’s account was hacked? The mystery continues....

Just kidding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back