Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Apr 2, 2021 at 7:07 AM Post #74,570 of 150,749
Which brings us to all the people turning 100 these days became teenagers during the Great Depression. Was 'being a teenager' even a thing a century ago?
Not according to my references. The term itself was apparently post-WW2, although the mindset came with automobiles and potential consequent lack of parental supervision.

Interesting question.

Apr 2, 2021 at 7:28 AM Post #74,571 of 150,749
This chapter reminds me of why I dislike the ASR forum so much. Listening to the gear is barely even an afterthought for Amir and his ilk. I wonder if he buys his vehicles solely on the basis of torque/horsepower graphs.
Who....? :beyersmile:

Would that be the Asinine Spurious Ramblings forum...? :relaxed:

I once made the mistake of reading an Yggy 'review' on that forum and will never waste my time on it again!

The whole ASR 'methodology' is absolute BS ( in my opinion).

It is about as relevant as using 'measurements' to compare musicians, beer, whisky or..... BBQs.

(Thought I'd re-light the blue touch paper on that old chestnut).

Neil Young summed up my opinion of ASR and its founder, better than I ever could, in his song 'Ambulance Blues':
'You're just p***ing in the wind. You don't know it but you are'.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2021 at 8:19 AM Post #74,572 of 150,749
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2021-04/01

Washington D.C., April Fools Day
The Securities and Exchange Commission today filed insider trading charges against two company owners whom illegally tipped with confidential information in advance of Argle Bargle Consolidated quarterly performance announcements in exchange for all-expense paid dining, including various BBQ.

The SEC’s complaint, filed in federal court in Manhattan, alleges that Jason Stoddard, formerly an engineer at Sumo and currently an owner of Schiit Audio and his close friend Mike Moffat engaged in a scheme to trade in advance of Argle Bargle's release of confidential revenue information. In exchange for extravagant gifts, Stoddard allegedly tipped via repeated posts on Head-Fi.org, in advance of four Argle Bargle financial performance announcements from April 2020 to March 2021. Based on those tips of inside information, Stoddard allegedly purchased Argle Bargle securities using accounts held by business associates and acquaintances to conceal his involvement. According to the SEC’s complaint, Stoddard personally realized approximately 4 rounds of micro brews and BBQ from the illicit trading and tipped at least four other friends and business associates who enjoyed additional rounds.

“We used some of our latest advanced software, solving the "divide by zero problem", running on seriously over powered PIC32 processors to analyze trading data, as well as traditional investigative techniques, to piece together and expose the betrayal of trust alleged in our complaint. We allege that Stoddard had an obligation to keep his culinary tastes confidential until announced to our markets, yet he repeatedly tipped Argle Bargle and allowed them to take advantage of his position in return for said favors,” said Dewey Cheatum, Associate Director of the SEC’s Philadelphia Regional Office.

The crux of the case here will depend on just which BBQ was being offered.

:beerchug:
JC

Apr 2, 2021 at 10:30 AM Post #74,575 of 150,749
I guess i can't complain about Nail Salon Pricing for She who must be obeyed!

Our First NPS-1260 Three Dimensionality Enhancer!

This is a powerful dimension and clarity enhancer that dramatically improves the three-dimensionalities of audio systems improving clarity, sound-staging in imaging. It has an extremely dramatic effect on distortion reduction which allows the systems natural capability of dimensionality, musicality, sound staging, and imaging to be dramatically increased. This revolutionary new product is unlike anything ever made. There is no product in audio that offers so much benefit for so little.

We strongly recommend this is the first purchase that you might make in high Fidelity cables.

If you struggle with hearing changes from tweaks and modifications in your system this product will help. It offers a much cleaner window in which to hear the changes in your system which becomes much more apparent and much easier to hear the improvements done on your system.

The highest-end audio systems in the world are the ones that are the “most” easily transformed. The sheer clarity of these systems makes them the perfect viewing window for any type of sonic change even the most subtle changes can be heard through these types of systems. NSP-1260 will offer dramatic dimensional improvements in these or transform more entry-level systems to much greater levels saving you money on gear and increasing enjoyment of listening.

There's no question that NPS-1260 will become the staple of every audio file trying to build true high-end sound without it the distortions is simply too large to overcome.

No matter how well your audio system performs, this product will transform it!

There is only one requirement on the end of the audiophile end user and that is after the application you may need to give some time for the system to break-in. The amount of distortion that it decreased is so significant that some time is involved before the “full revealing of sound” becomes completely initiated. Although there will be system transformation on the first application immediately on power-up, there is no question even larger change will come. Every test system that we have tried NPS-1260 has revealed the same results.

Many systems struggle from clarity hardness and harshness, however, NPS 1260 is a solution that can bring you into the game of absolute transparent musicality and the best of high-end audio.

What is so different about this product is that it doesn't focus on electron transfer, it focuses on magnetic or electromagnetic field transfer. It is uniquely set apart in idea and design.

Rick Schultz (inventor) has a fundamentally different way of thinking about how energy transfers, teaching that this has more to do with the power of magnetism and less to do with the actual electron. Although the electron certainly plays a vital role as it creates magnetism, and that's the energy that we use. So what does that have to do with a contact enhancer? Everything!

The reason why NPS-1260 it's so dramatically different from other products in the market known as “contact enhancers” is that the approach and science behind it are different.

This product offers results that “contact enhancers” only hint at.

The results of applying NPS-1260 are dramatic and the product is to be used at your own risk as it is very conducive.

Have fun this is going to be a revelation for us all!

HFC Innovations team!

$299​

per 1.5mL bottle
($599 for a 3mL bottle)
+ Shipping
Bottle Amounts
1.5mL $299.00 USD 3mL $599.00 USD

Attachments

• NPS1260.jpg
    NPS1260.jpg
    565.7 KB · Views: 0
Apr 2, 2021 at 10:41 AM Post #74,576 of 150,749
The clear liquid is a "Three Dimensionality Enhancer!".

Pretty sure you can get that a lot cheaper. :yum:

Apr 2, 2021 at 11:10 AM Post #74,578 of 150,749
I swear I thought it was a joke.

The sadness that it isn't is bested only by my awe at their having so many paragraphs to write about a glorified nail polish for cables.
Personally, I'm just impressed that someone was finally able to get snake oil into a bottle. With a brush even. :laughing: :laughing:

Apr 2, 2021 at 11:23 AM Post #74,579 of 150,749
Apr 2, 2021 at 11:45 AM Post #74,580 of 150,749
"First" NPS-1260 Three Dimensionality Enhancer. I guess they are already working on a newer improved Version 2.

Anxiously awaiting the reviews...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back