Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Aug 5, 2020 at 1:02 PM Post #62,731 of 151,020
Although, if I’m being honest with myself, I know my fanboy dreams are going to grow beyond the point where a mere “desktop command center”—even a great one like Jotunheim—can satisfy all of them.

You clearly need a Bifrost 2. You know it, we know it, let's just get it over with. :)

Aug 5, 2020 at 1:16 PM Post #62,732 of 151,020
he-man rig (A Cory Greenberg-ism. Boy, does that date me or what?).
I miss Corey Greenberg. I enjoyed his reviews more than most of the Stereophile staff at that time. I could only take so many Jonathan Scull reviews- how many times a year can you be interested in stuff you can't afford?

What about a Schiit bidet? :L3000:
Nah, counter-productive to the other product in the Schiit Bathroom line-up.

Aug 5, 2020 at 1:23 PM Post #62,733 of 151,020
My bet is on the announcement of Schiit moist flushable wipes to the Schwag product line. I hope I'm wrong. :D

For cleaning one’s, er.. tube, I presume? :see_no_evil:

Aug 5, 2020 at 1:28 PM Post #62,734 of 151,020
You clearly need a Bifrost 2. You know it, we know it, let's just get it over with. :)

You’re not wrong. But then I’ll have a DAC sized to stack with the Jot—it won’t be the right size for when I pull the trigger on Mjolnir 3. So many considerations.

Aug 5, 2020 at 1:29 PM Post #62,735 of 151,020
You’re not wrong. But then I’ll have a DAC sized to stack with the Jot—it won’t be the right size for when I pull the trigger on Mjolnir 3. So many considerations.

Yes. But the Multibit DAC card for the Jotunheim doesn't contain Unison as far as I know.

Aug 5, 2020 at 2:35 PM Post #62,738 of 151,020
*snip*

Nah, counter-productive to the other product in the Schiit Bathroom line-up.
Not really. The TP could be for the guest/kid's bathroom. :relaxed:

Aug 5, 2020 at 3:04 PM Post #62,739 of 151,020
We should have coffee mugs (glass, etched, made in USA) and Schiit Happens masks (cloth, printed, made in USA) up shortly on the Schwag side of things. People laugh at the Schiit Happens masks, I took one with me on the trip. As soon as Denise has photos, we'll get them up.

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Aug 5, 2020 at 3:20 PM Post #62,740 of 151,020
We should have coffee mugs (glass, etched, made in USA) and Schiit Happens masks (cloth, printed, made in USA) up shortly on the Schwag side of things. People laugh at the Schiit Happens masks, I took one with me on the trip. As soon as Denise has photos, we'll get them up.

Nice! But I hope this isn't your post that we've all waiting for, and therefore hitting F5 on Head-Fi every ten seconds for the last 6 hours. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Aug 5, 2020 at 3:51 PM Post #62,743 of 151,020
It would be a good occasion for the rest of the world to start using that marvelous thing that is the bidet. It's one of the things I miss the most from my home country :D

Agreed. It really stinks that in the US bidets aren't commonplace.

Aug 5, 2020 at 4:03 PM Post #62,744 of 151,020
I'll probably get in trouble with Jason for this, but I was a beta tester... :smirk:

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2020 at 4:13 PM Post #62,745 of 151,020
It would be a good occasion for the rest of the world to start using that marvelous thing that is the bidet. It's one of the things I miss the most from my home country :D
Tourists from The Netherlands traveling to Italy often come back and tell others how convenient the Italians have a special toilet-like thing to wash your socks in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back